02 | information

derek's pov.

I smile softly as I watch Charlotte nervously enter Hotch's office. She shuts the door behind me - that's my cue. I turn on my heels, grinning to myself as I walk down the steps, heading back to my desk. I look up, noticing Reid's eyes on me.

"What are you staring at, Pretty Boy?" I ask, my brows furrowing in slight confusion.

Reid shakes his head, piercing his lips together, "Nothing." He mumbles.

I nod, taking a seat. I look up at Hotch's office, watching as Charlotte shakes his hand firmly. There's a part of me that hopes she gets this job, I would really like to get to know her better or become good friends with her. The bullpen doors swing open, revealing the rest of the team rushing in.

"Are we late?" Emily asks, looking around.

Reid shakes his head as he points up toward Hotch's office, "Hotch is in an interview right now." He states.

JJ's brow furrows, "Have you guys seen the agent he's interviewing?" She asks.

I nod, "Her name's Charlotte Rhodes." I state.

"Rhodes?" Emily asks.

I nod again, "Yeah, why?" I ask.

JJ chuckles softly, "That might be Lilian Rhodes' daughter." She states.

"Who the hell is Lilian Rhodes?" I ask, my brows furrowing in slight confusion.

I look over to Reid, looking for some sort of wacky wisdom to come from his lips.

Reid shakes his head, "Don't look at me, I have no idea who Lilian Rhodes is. I don't have any social media, so if she's famous, I have no clue who she is." He states.

I chuckle softly, looking up as Garcia rushes into the room, "Hey, babygirl." I state, my lips turning into a small grin.

Garcia smiles, "Where is she?" She asks.

My brow furrows, "Who?" I ask.

Garcia's jaw drops, "Lilian Rhodes daughter!" She exclaims.

"Who the hell is Lilian Rhodes!? Will someone please tell me already!?" I ask in a slightly exclaimed tone.

Reid chuckles as Garcia nods, "Lilian Rhodes is one of the wealthiest people on the upper east side." She explains.

I shake my head, "I'm still not following." I state, my brows furrowing.

Garcia rolls her eyes, "Lilian Rhodes is from the upper east side - Manhattan, New York. She's one of the wealthiest woman - she carried on the Rhodes legacy after her mother, Celia." She explains.

I nod, my lips parting slowly as I partially understand.

"Do you have any details on Charlotte?" I ask, my brows furrowing slightly.

Reid nods, "Please, feel free to tell him. Ever since we ran into her on the elevator, he has been trying to do nice gestures, like walking her to Hotch's office and holding the door for her." He states.

I smack him with a case folder as Garcia giggles softly, grabbing out her laptop.

Garcia lets out a small sigh, "Okay so, Charlotte Rhodes. Her mother is in fact Lilian Rhodes - also known as Lily Van der Woodsen, meaning her grandmother is Celia Rhodes. Charlotte went to Juilliard for college, but then transferred to study for FBI. Her father is William Van der Woodsen, but he was absent most her life so I don't have much information on his - minus the fact that he's a doctor. Charlotte didn't want to take on the roll of her mother's legacy, so she went down her own path. She started off as a wannabee actor, and now she's worked her ass off to become a fbi agent." She explains, looking up at me.