Yeah, I had a stroke writing this.

Mulai dari awal

"Wakatoshi what the hell is this!?" I question waving my phone in his face. "This is ugh, oh my god just why would you ask me if it's literal or not? Kei is Japanese I would never do this. Have you even read this?"

"Becoming intimate with or involved with someone of the caucasian race-" I interrupt his reading.

"Playing in the snow," I shake my head. "Literally, I mean it literally."

"Okay then," he nods his head. "Now let's go."

"Yeah, let's go before I execute myself."

-

"Kei!" I yell. "Did you miss me?"

"Why the hell would I miss you, I saw you one day ago-" he stops. "Yes, I missed you."

"Well, I didn't miss you," I say. "Because you're ugly and... and yeah. You look like you like toes all day, yeah you suck toes."

"I do not," he rolls his eyes. "What's wrong with you?"

"Many things," I say. "But we done did knew that."

"Yeah I kinda figured when I first met you," he mutters. "Don't know why it still shocks me."

"Can I have my hot chocolate now?" I ask.

"What makes you think I brought you hot chocolate?" he asks. "I'm not a servant."

"So you didn't bring me any?" I ask.

"Here," he shoves a thermos into my hand. "Don't make a fuss."

"Wow Kei, you really outdid yourself today," I laugh.

"Go and play in the snow or something," he says. "That's what you wanted to do right?"

"Yeah, but don't you think that's boring?" I ask.

"Well we rarely get this much snow here at his time," he says. "So you mind as well enjoy it now."

"You wanna go to the shrine tomorrow too?" I ask.

"Do you want to go?" he asks.

Not really.

"Everybody is going," I shrug. "That's what all the hip teenagers do nowadays."

"If you ever say hip again, I'll leave," he says.

"You're just mad I'm hot as shit," I say. "You're welcome for my presence."

"Just go and play of whatever," he says. "We've got something to do after."

"You said that weren't gonna do anything special for new years," I say. "What's that all about."

"Yeah well it was just going to be something from my house but since you were so persistent about going outside I listened," he says. "And it's not for you, just something."

"Fine, but come and make a snowman with me," I grab his hand. "Please."

"Ugh, fine," he sighs.

Someone is in a good mood today.

-

"Kei, I'm cold now," I say.

"Well we'll leave after this, my mom is home making food. And don't ask why she's cooking at this time," he says. "Also, I don't know why you were rolling around in the snow."

"Because it's gonna melt soon," I say. "And what if it doesn't snow this much next year?"

"Then I'll thank whatever god is up there," he mutters. "Can you see the top of that house over there?"

"Which house?" I ask. "You think I can read your mind or something?"

"The one with the blue roof," he says. "Can you?"

"No, chicken dick," I say. "I'm not a skyscraper."

"Stand on that bench then," he says. "Can you see it now?"

"No Kei," I say. "I'm built like a child-sized matres."

"Fine, get one my shoulders," he grumbles leaning over. "Hurry up."

"Um chile, I'll fall," I say. "Can't I just go on your back?"

"No, you'll get a better view like this," he says. "Come on, I won't drop you."

"You better not," I mutter as I get on. "Is this what it feels like to fly?"

"I'm not going to drop you," he says. "You're crushing my head again."

"Yeah, well I don't want to die," I say.

"FIne just be quiet and look," he says. "Of you miss it it's your own fault."

"Miss what-?" I start, but I'm abruptly interrupted by a rather loud pop and a bright light.

Fireworks.

"Fireworks!" I yell looking down at him. "It's fireworks! Do you see Kei!"

"You're pulling my hair," he says loud enough so I could hear him over the noise. "Watch, it won't be long. There's not that much."

He was right, they didn't last long but they were still wonderful. There weren't ever really fireworks here, and I usually indulged in short clips on youtube, as one does.

"Kei that was amazing!" I yell. "Where did they come from!?"

"Stop yelling," he says. "They weren't even that good."

"Happy new years!" I yell, almost falling off of his shoulders.

"Happy New Years," he mutters.

"Where did they come from?" I ask. "Wait, new years kiss first."

"Y/n I can't hold onto yourself when you lean over like this," he says.

"Shh, I'm kissing you spiderman style," I say before kissing him.

"You're gonna bite my tongue," he says pulling away.

"I'm cold, not my fault," I say.

"Then let's go home, my mom is making food," he says.

"Hey, where gig you get the fireworks?" I ask. "Did you use voodoo or something?"

"Karasuno's Neighborhood Association," he says. "I asked them."

"Kei you silly goose," I hug his head. "I love you."

"Don't call me that," he mutters.

"I'll call you whatever I want," I say. "I give the orders here."

"Sure you do," he says.

"I don't listen to nobody," I say. "And nobody tells me what to do."

"Keep telling yourself that," he says. "Keep telling yourself that."

It's 2 am and I rushed through a whole bunch of chapters to fit the next one into the storyline. I have an issue but the next chapter is a gift for the one and only. Pay no mind to the emojis in the next chapter's title, not suspicious at all.

-Crouton