I ate your dad's moms uncles brothers kid

Y/n's pov

This fool really thought that I wouldn't find him, stupid. I don't take shit from anyone and my mind is sharper than my looks. Wait, then it'd be dull... fine my mind is sharper than... the blade I use to straighten out my coke lines.

"Before you spazz out, I bought you a snack," he says holding out a box of Pocky and a canned milk tea. "You played really good out there, I almost forgot how short you were."

Holly shit there's boba in here too... wait I'm mad.

"Kei, you're a fucking slut," I smack his arm. "And you look like an ugly Nascar racer."

"You didn't have to listen to me," he says. "I'm surprised you did."

"It's still your fault," I say plopping down on the bench. "And sit down, I feel like Erens mom the way you're lurking above me."

"I am not lurking," he shakes his head. "And it's not my fault you're the size of a toddler."

"You are," I say. "People are going to think that you're being a predator, it's weird."

"Well it's not my fault you look like an actual child," he says.

"Fine then, when I'm older and rich I'll get a boob job," I say. "And have big honkers like... Sofia Vergara."

"Don't get a boob job," he sighs as he sits down beside me. "You're just gonna complain about how much your back hurts, and then you won't fit kids' shirts anymore."

"Oh my god, you're right," I gasp. "Oh my god, poor Azalea. She can't wear kid t-shirts because she has big titties. We need justice for girls with big titties, they never asked for them, their poor backs."

"Yeah, their poor backs," he nods his head.

"Now we've got like half an hour before its time to part, so what do you wanna talk about?" I ask. "Drugs?"

"How about we just don't talk," he suggests.

Heart been broke so many times.

"How about I cut your jacket up into small little pieces, would you like that?" I ask. "Hmm?"

"Just talk about whatever you want," he says. "All you seem to like to do is talk my ear off."

Perfect.

"Okay, so I saw on TikTok this one guy exposing things guys don't want girls to know," I say. "So do you or do you not measure your dick with a ruler? And if so, do you guys brag about it in the locker room?"

"What do you think?" he asks.

"Don't know," I shrug. "That's why I'm asking you. SO have you ever measured your dick with a ruler?"

"I'm not answering you're stupid questions," he rolls his eyes. "What does it mate anyway?"

"Woah calm down Kei, don't pull out the three," I laugh.

"It is not three inches," he says annoyed.

"And how would you know that if you never measure your dick with a ruler?" I ask. "That's a bit suss."

"I don't measure my dick with a ruler," he says. "Jesus, next question."

He's a liar, I saw that small tik on the ruler in his room, but I'll let this one slide.

"Fine, can you look down my shirt when you're standing and see my mosquito bites?" I ask.

"If your shirt is loose enough I can," he shrugs. "But there's not much I'd want to look at anyway."