Ayo this is what Christopher looks like, but his hairs a bit longer

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, you should pack you have not been doing anything for the past two weeks," Wakatoshi says. "You need to get ready."

That's a lie, I've been being depressed for the past two weeks since I went to the Sendai Branch.

"I don't need to get ready," I say. "It's not an obligation of mine."

"Why aren't you coming?" he asks. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Uh-huh," I nod my head. "I'm still mad."

"I apologized," he says. "Please come to my graduation."

"I don't want to," I say. "I'm perfectly content to stay inside away from everyone."

"What about your friends?" he asks.

"I'm leaving them anyway, next week we're moving," I say. "Let me be."

"Y/n it's not like you're never going to see them again," he says. "You will be fine."

"Wakatoshi, you can't even benign to understand how this is for me," I say. "Who are the most important people to you, tell me, the people that you feel terrible to be away, so far away from?"

"You and Tendo," he says. "Why do you ask?"

"Exactly," I sigh. "And what people are moving across the world with you?"

"You and Tendo," he says. "I don't understand what your point is."

"My point is that you are the only one actually leaving anyone important, I'm leaving my school, my friends, everything Wakatohi," I say. "Can't you see that, can't you just get that in your head?"

"I never actually thought about that before," he says. "Well not it that way."

"That's what I've been trying to get you to understand," I say. "It's stressful."

"I should've thought about that before deciding to take you out of the country," he says. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah thanks," I mutter. "I'm still not going to your graduation."

"I understand that," he says. "I wish I thought about his before making my decision."

"It doesn't matter now, nothings gonna be the same," I say. "Don't worry about it."

"Y/n, I'm sorry," he says. "If I could take it back I would, I feel bad now."

"Well you can't take it back, and I can live with it," I say. "Just go and graduate, tell the guys I say congratulations or something. Oh and tell Shirabu that ima be graduating next here, just to make him feel bad."

"I will," he says. "And one more thing."

"What?" I ask.

"We can't bring your cat to America," he says.

"What do you mean we can't bing Shit-ling to America?" I ask. "I'm not leaving her."

"We just can't," he says.

"We have to," I say getting up from the couch. "We can't leave her here, she's my cat."

"Y/n, we aren't bing the cat," he says.

*meow*

"Don't listen to him Shit-ling," I say picking her up. "You're coming with us, I promise."

"We aren't," he says. "Don't lie to your cat."

"We're bringing her," I say. "We are not leaving her."

"We have to," he says. "She's just a cat, it's not the end of the world."

"You gave her to me," I say. "She's part of this family, we are not getting rid of her."

"It's just a cat," he says. "You can get a new one."

"I don't want a new one," I say. "I want to keep my cat."

"There isn't a choice here," he says. "We just can't bring her."

"Then take her," I say handing the cat to him. "Take her."

"No, we aren't moving yet," he says. "I'm not taking the cat."

"Take her," I say.

It's better that she go now before I can't let her go.

"I don't want her," I say. "Take her to a new home."

"No," he says.

"You said that we have to get rid of her so go," I say.

"Y/n, you are starting to cry over a cat," he says.

"I'm not crying, I'm just tearing up," I say. "And I can cry over what I want to, it's not illegal."

"Fine," he takes the cat. "What do you suppose I do with her?"

"Give her to someone," I say plopping back down onto the couch. "I don't care anymore."

*meow*

"Y/n your cat wants you," he says. "Take it back."

"You're making me want to hurt you, you just said we aren't keeping her," I say. "Now you're making me feel worse."

"I'm not trying to," he says. "I just think you're making things difficult."

"You're making things difficult," I say. "I never wanted to leave Japan."

"There's nothing I can do about it now," he says. "I don't know what you want me to do."

"Just go before you miss your own graduation," I say.

"I think you should go and tell Tsukishima now," he says. "We are moving soon."

"I'll tell him when I want to," I say. "Don't worry about what I do."

"You have not been hanging out with him recently," he says.

"I've been calling him," I say. "I don't want to see him right now."

"I think you should since you are irritated with me," he says. "He can usually calm you."

"I can calm myself," I say. "I'm not a baby, I don't need someone to take care of me."

"Fine," he sighs. "I will bring you food home from diner, if you change your mind about coming you can text or call me."

"I'm not changing my mind," I say.

"Okay, then start packing," he says. "You haven't packed any of the things in your room."

"I'll do it the day before," I say. "I don't have much that I want to take."

"You have lots of things," he says.

"I'm only taking my clothing," I say. "I don't want anything else."

"Don't be ridiculous," he says. "Pack the things so you can set up your room when we move."

"No," I say. "I don't want the other things."

"Okay then," he says. "You be difficult and I'll pack your other thing, you just take care of your clothing then."

"Fine, whatever," I shrug. "Do what you want."

"I will," he says. "What do I do with the cat though?"

"I don't care," I say. "I'm taking a nap, give her to Shirabu or something."

"Fine," he says. "I will see you later this evening."

Yes, I will be rushing things. No, I do not accept complaints. And yes it will probably be the day before they move next chapter. No, don't at me.

-Crouton