I still haven't done the rest of my school work

Y/n's pov

When I got home, aka the Ushijima residence in Tokyo, I was immediately greeted by my dear brother, Wakatoshi.

"Y/n, where were you?" he asks.

"I was getting air," I say walking past him. "Don't worry, I'm all refreshed."

"You were crying," he says.

"Yeah, I was," I say. "I'm good now, I'm going to my room."

"Welcome back," my mom says as I pass her on the stairs. "Feeling better?"

"Yup," I say. "All good."

"Your boyfriend in your room," she says. "You should go and tell him."

"Goodnight," I say. "And goodbye, if you've gone by the time, we wake up, we've gotta go back because school starts back up again."

"Of course," she nods her head. "Goodnight."

"I'm back," I say as I push open my door, closing it behind myself.

"A text would've been nice," he says.

"Probably," I say. "Sorry I guess."

"What's wrong?" he asks. "What happened?"

"I'm going to sleep," I say as I lay down on my bed beside him. "Night."

"Just tell me what wrong," he says. "It's easier that way."

"What did Waktoshi tell you?" I ask.

"Nothing, he just asked if you had messaged me," he says. "Did you guys fight or something?"

God bless Wakatoshi, now I can say whatever I want.

"Yeah, we were arguing," I say. "About stupid stuff, and I felt bad."

"Is it resolved now?" he asks.

"Yeah," I say. "It's resolved, and I thought that you were going back home."

"You're making that face, what's wrong?" he asks. "I'm not asking again."

And he's so smart for what.

"I'm on my period and I feel like shit," I say. "My cramps hurt more than normal, and I don't wanna talk about girl stuff with you."

"Oh," he says. "Do you need anything?"

"Stop being so nice," I say. "It's weird."

"Don't tell me what," he says. "You're the weird one."

"I'll shove a tampon up your nose," I say. "And I'll let you suffocate."

"I can breath through my nose," he says. "And if you get a tampon anywhere near my nose I'll push you out of the bed."

"Why, are you tamponphobic?" I ask.

"I am not tamponphobic," he scoffs. "I just don't want one shoved in my damm face."

"Wow Kei," I shake my head. "I can't believe you, their just tampons. They never did anything to you."

"I don't have a thing against tampons," he says.

"You're just jealous of it," I say. "Because it outranks you."

"It does not," he says. "I thought you were going to go to sleep."

"Yeah I was, but there's no room in this bed," I say kicking him move over.

"This is a child's bedroom, so of course there won't be any room," he says. "My damm legs tangle off the end of the bed for christ's sake. Big ass house with the smallest beds."

"Because there was never the need for a new bed in here," I say. "Go sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Fine I will," he stands up. "Bye."

"Bye," I say. "The one on the first floor is the nicest, it has a bathroom and a big bed."

"Y/n," he says.

"What? Go," I say. "The guest bedroom is cool, there's probably a jacuzzi or something."

"You're serious?" he asks.

Duh Kei, this is called putting distance. What's not clicking?

"Okay, maybe it's just a fancy bath," I say.

"You're supposed to protest," he says.

"I don't care where you sleep," I say. "More room for me."

"I don't like you," he says crawling back into the bed.

"I don't ca-hey!" I exclaim. "Get off me."

"No," he says. "I'm going to sleep."

"Kei, you're squishing me," I say. "Get off."

"You're fine," he says. "You're alive."

"Your chin is stabbing me," I say. "Move."

"I'm going to sleep," he says before quickly taking his glasses off and setting them on the bedside table.

"Get off you big sack of bones," I say. "You smell like boiled eggs, Casper the ghosts looking ass."

"There's no other room," he says. "I have to lay like this."

"I can't even move," I say. "My arms gonna fall asleep, then it's gonna have to get amputated."

"That's not how it works, but whatever," he sighs rolling over.

"Wow, I love laying on your bony chest," I scoff. "Totaly doesn't make me what to perish or something."

"Just shut up," he says. "I can't even hear myself think."

"Do you want to know what Bunny said?" I ask.

"No, go to sleep," he says. "I don't need to know anything she says."

"She said that I have blow job lips," I say.

"Go to sleep," he says.

"Is that a compliment?" I ask.

"I'm not saying anything," he says. "Goodnight."

You see, I like them to be happy, then sad, then happy, and then completely depressed.

-Crouton