Ito Haru that's another name you'll need to remember for this story

Y/n's pov

I've been in the hotel for a couple of days now, and a major issue has occurred. I don't have money, well I have money buts it all on my debit. Now you may be wondering why I don't just walk to a convince store and pull some cash out. It's still going to be pretty easy for me to hide from Wakatoshi.

And frankly, I'm getting pretty tired of eating the crackers and other little snacks the hotel gives out for free, I'm starving. That's why I am making quite possibly one of the worse decisions in my life.

"Hello, sorry brother you," I say into the hotel phone.

"That's not a probleme at all Miss," the receptionist says. "What can I help you with."

"I was wondering if there's currently an Ito Haru saying at the hotel?" I ask. "And if so can you connect me to a call to his room?"

"Unfortunately I'm not allowed to give out personal information about other guests at the hotel," she says.

"Uh... We actually came on this trip together," I say. "And I forgot his room number, you can ask him that too, he'll tell you. Just tell him it's Rebecca."

"Alright, please give me a moment," she says placing me on hold.

Please work, please work.

"Tell me why the receptionist called telling me that my 'lady friend Rebecca' had forgotten my room number and needed to be connected into a call?" he asks.

"I need a favour," I say.

"And what would that be?" he asks.

"I just need to like Venmo you some money then I need you to take it out at an atm," I say.

"So you are trying to hide from someone," he says.

"None of your business," I say. "So can you help me or not?"

"I don't have Venmo," he says. "Or cash app and anything like that."

"Okay, bye then," I say going to hang up the phone.

"Wait," he says. "Don't hang up yet."

"What?" I ask bringing the phone back up to my ear.

"I can drive you to the store," he says. "So you can take out money, without your card being tracked."

"What? No," I say. "I'm not getting in some car with a stranger."

"Hey, I thought we were on this trip together," he says laughing.

"Stop, your humour is bad," I say.

"I promise that I'm not trying to kidnap you," he says. "I'm just trying to help."

"Why don't you have Venmo?" I ask.

"I don't need it," he says. "So do you want help or not?"

"Do you have a criminal record?" I ask.

"No criminal record here," he says. "And nor do I intend on getting one."

"All of the videos are staying rolled down and doors unlocked," I say. "And I'm sitting in the back, oh and I'm gonna someone on the phone until we get to the store. So if you kill me he'll know."

"Whatever makes you feel like I'm not going to kill you," he says. "I'll meet you at the front of the hotel in my car."

"Yeah whatever," I say before hanging up.

What could go wrong?

Guys, I promise nothing is gonna happen.

-Crouton