My brother brought home a Christmas tree today. So I tore it down out of rage.

Y/n's pov

"Hey bitches," I say as I walk into the cafe. "I'm back did ya miss me?"

"Oh, how lovely of the employee of the month to grace us with her presence," Marigold says.

"I know, I know, please hold the applause," I say.

"I was talking about the rodent," she huffs.

"She's not a rodent she's a cat," I say. "And I am the employee of the month, my photo is on the wall."

"You're photo is only on the wall because your the most well-behaved out of all of us," Bunny says.

"Never thought that Y/n and behaving would ever be associated," Azalea laughs.

"Well when she doesn't do things in the break room then she is behaving," Marigold says. "Do I need to ban that sweet boy Azalea?"

"I did nothing," she says. "Whatever Bunny said to you is wrong."

"You guys are all sinners," I say. "Shame, shame on you all."

"What about that couch though?" Bunny asks.

"You aren't so innocent," Azalea says. "Don't play."

"Well if I can't hear it, she's innocent to me," Marigold says. "Now go pretend to be useful, if you want some time off from work."

"You have to give us time off, tomorrow is new years eve," I say. "And I'm sure Bunny is going to get dicked down."

"As if you aren't," Bunny says. "Don't come after me."

"Bunny we all know you don't just have that name for a reason," Azalea laughs. "Don't lie."

"And Y/n?" she questions. "Tell me this hoe doesn't get railed."

"I am a holy child," I say. "More holy than a priest who snorts the eucharist crumbs out of the gold container thing."

"Is that offensive?" Azalea asks.

"Uh... Only offensive as a priest using the wine to get drunk as hell I guess," Bunny shrugs.

"Anyway, so what are y'alll doing for new years?" I ask. "Perhaps you guys are going out to collect some pickled baby fetuses?"

"I'm having a movie night at Tadashi's," Azalea says. "Then go to the shrine the next day."

"Yeah, Issei and I are gonna make soba with his siblings. His parents are going out so we're gonna look after them," Bunny says. "And then take 'em to the shrine, maybe we'll see you there Azalea."

"Wow, and here I was thinking you'd be getting freaky," Azalea laughs. "Guess not. So Y/n, what are your plans?"

"Kei and I are just gonna go outside and take a walk, to admire the beauty of nature," I say.

"I see," Bunny nods her head.

"So you're gonna drag him outside to go and play with you you," Azalea nods her head. "What snowmen maybe?"

"I would not do that," I say. "I'm not a child."

"So what are gonna do?" Bunny asks.

"Play in the snow and drinks hot chocolate," I mutter. "Then go home and sleep."

"You gonna go to the shrine?" Azalea asks.

"Yup," I nod my head. "That's probably about it."

"Boring," Bunny says. "You should do drugs or something."

"I happen to be highly medicated," I say. "So take that."

"So that's tomorrow," Marigold says. "The cafe will be closed, I've got maintenance to do."

"And by that you mean your side hustle," I say. "Nice."

"I'll take your photo down and put up a photo of the cat," Marigold threatens.

*Meow*

"Please don't Marigold," I say. "Please don't, this is one of the good things I have in life."

"Yeah whatever, go and eat all the cakes or whatever," he says. "They will expire soon."

I love my job.

Short chap. But it doesn't matter because... because yeah.

-Crouton