My phone is racist

Y/n's pov

"You see, was that really that hard?" Haru asks, pressing the gas pedal so we're moving down the road.

I really fucked up this time.

"Answer me, was it hard?" he asks. "To just behave?"

"No it wasn't hard," I say.

"You really are stupid," he laughs. "And so naive."

"Please Haru," I say. "What are you doing?"

"Really this is all your own fault," he shrugs, keeping his eyes on the road. "You wouldn't be in this position if you just used your head."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"All the signs were there," he laughs. "I took your keycard, broke your phone, it's all so clear."

"You took my keycard?" I asked.

"All those things you play out to be misfortune was all me," he laughs again. "How stupid are you?"

"I'll call the cops," I threaten.

"And tell them what?" he asks. "They won't believe you, and I haven't necessarily done anything illegal yet."

"You-" I start.

"I never touched you," he says. "I didn't physically force you into the car, what did I do?"

"You... you lied to me," I say.

"About what?" he asks. "My age? Then yes, I did, but it was a fake driver's licence, and you aren't a cop so there's no way I could get arrested for that."

"How old are you?" I ask.

"Well," he runs his hand through his hair. "I'm not eighteen, that's for sure, but really you should have known that. I mean come on, you have to be at least twenty to buy cigarettes here."

"Oh my god," I breathe out.

"All your shits in the back," he says. "Oh yeah, and you debit card too, and don't worry, I put your chip back in your phone."

"Why did you have my chip?" I ask.

"Well how else do you think your brother found out where you were?" he asks. "I just flipped on your location really quick, then disappeared before he showed up with his friends."

"You did everything," I mutter. "Why?"

"That hotel was much too urban for my liking," he says. "So many cars, to many people it would just make everything more complicated."

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"I want you to be honest right now," he says. "If I were to do something to you, what would happen?"

"You'd be arrested and sent to prison for the rest of your life," I spit.

"Oh but would I?" he cocks his brow. "Are you going to go around and spill everything? Would you really mentally be able to handle all that?"

"I... I would," I say.

"Don't lie, it doesn't suit you," he says. "We both know I'd get away with doing whatever I want to you, don't even try to deny it. You don't want me to get mad now do you?"

"No," I whisper.

"That day you showed up at the hotel, I was just getting ready to leave," he says. "Byt then I saw you, all alone, and I just thought that you were so cute and fragil."

"Just drop me off, and we can forget about this," I say.

"Hey now, I didn't even commit a crime," he says. "And if I did I could get away with it."

"No you won't," I say.

"Be honest with me Y/n, do you think I could get my way with you?" he asks.

"Never," I spit. "I'd never be with someone like you."

"I don't like lying," he says. "Be honest, what do you think would happen right now if I decided that I wanted to hurt you, tell me. Would you win the fight?"

"No," I say. "I'd lose."

"Tell me why you would lose," he says.

"You're taller, stronger, and probably faster than me," I say. "You've clearly got the upper hand here."

"So is that why you got in the car?" he asks. "Or is it because you were just hoping I'd throw you away?"

"I want to go," I say. "Please."

"Oh I know you want to go," he says. "Your face makes that painfully obvious. But correct me if I'm wrong, I could do whatever I want without consequences right?"

"No," I say.

"What did I say about lying?" he asks. "Be honest with yourself."

"Nothing would happen," I say.

"Why?" he asks. "You wouldn't tell anybody, maybe just try to ignore it, hmm?"

"I can't," I say bringing my knees to my chest. "I can't, I can't."

"You can't what?" he asks.

"I can't do this, just get it over with," I say. "I want to go home."

"Get what over with?" he asks. "What do you think I'm going to do?"

"I want to go home," I say. "Please take me home."

"You are far more entertaining than I could have ever imagined," he smiles. "That's why I decided to build up your trust, get to know you, it just adds to the fun."

"Why?" I ask. "Why me, why?"

"Oh darling, I didn't even do anything and you already getting so worked up," he says. "I mean come on, you look petrified right now. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of game I want to play."

"What game?" I ask.

"I really do hate spoilers," he says. "So you'll have to wait and see."

Oh no, I sure hope nothing bad happens to Y/n.

-Crouton