I got 100 on my English final essay

Y/n's pov

"Why do you have a plate full of tater tots?" Osamu asks.

"I have other food too," I say. "Omi was being a little feisty."

"He's always like that," Atsumu says.

"I really want to hit you, like just slap you in the face," I say. "Or stab my chopsticks into your skull."

"You can slap me anytime you want," he smiles.

"And poor posture over there can record," I say. "And I'll send it to all my friends."

"Why you gotta insult Suna though?" Atsumu asks.

"I never said it was an insult," I say. "Good posture is for self-conscious people. Like you, slouching would just make you look shorter than you already are."

"I am not short," he says offended.

"Shortest guy at this table," I say. "And the ugliest."

"Well she's not wrong there," Osamu says.

"Fuck, marry, kill right now," Atsumu says. "With us at the table."

"Kill you, fuck Kei, and marry Tsukishima," I say. "Easy shit."

"Who the fuck is that?" he asks.

"Remeber when you stole my bear? Yeah, that's him," I set the bear on the table. "Boom, take that bitch boy."

"That's your deformed ex-boyfriend bear," he says. "That doesn't count."

"Not ex, we got back together," I say. "And it's gonna stay that way."

"Why won't you just date me?" he asks. "Give me one good reason, please."

"I've got eleven good reasons, if you know what I'm saying," I laugh.

"What a shame, Atsume barley breaks the three-point make," Osamu snickers.

"Aye, y'all are perverts I have many good reasons," I say. "I can assure you."

"Fine then give me some good reasons why you won't date me," Atsumu says.

"The first is probably your face," Suna laughs.

"Correct," I say. "Two, your hair, three your build, four, you have a short dick."

"I do not he says, what are you on?" he asks. "You don't know shit."

"Five, you don't have the absolute patience one needs to even have a chance at handling me," I say. "Five, your mom isn't the best in the world, six, your aunt isn't my therapist."

"My uncle is a therapist, that can work," he says.

"It's not the same," I shrug. "Eight, you've never seen me puke, nine, the hate we share is not the kind that makes a good couple. Ten, you aren't Kei, and last but not least, eleven, you don't get nervous whenever a hamster is mentioned."

"Why would I get nervous over a damm hamster?" he questions.

"Because, when in doubt blame it on the hamster," I say. "And if you don't understand that then we just won't work."

"I absolutely love these rare times when he gets absolutely rejected," Osamu says.

"As do I," Suna agrees.

"I would never be caught dead dating y-" I start.

"Let's make a deal," he says. "Like a game."

"Oh I love games," I say. "I wanna play."

"Atsumu, you aren't supposed to make bets and play games with her," Osamu says.

"Shhh, I wanna play the game," I say. "What are the rules?"

"How good are you at volleyball?" he asks.

"How good are you at sucking dick?" I ask.

"Do you want to hear the rules or not?" he asks.

"I bet he sucks," Suna says. "And not in a good way."

"I'll make the game easy for you, and it's solely gonna be based on volleyball skills," he says. "But don't worry, you don't have to go up against me, do you agree?"

"What's at stake?" I ask.

"It shouldn't matter if you are as good at volleyball as you say you are," he says. "Agree now, no backing out. So is it a yes or no?"

"Fine, I agree," I say. "Because I'm gonna win, I won't back out. Now, what are the stakes?"

"You," he shrugs.

"You shouldn't play games with him," Osamu says.

"I can guarantee you're going to regret this," Suna lets out a small laugh.

"If you lose you have to date me," he says. "Plain and simple."

I didn't really think this one out now did I?

"Well I'm gonna win," I say. "So I'll never have to even touch you, pervert."

"You don't even know what the game is yet," he says. "Then maybe you'll do a double-take."

"FIne what's the game?" I ask.

"The whole reason where even all here right now," he says. "If you lose nationals then I win."

"That's not fair," I say. "Do you know how many teams are here? I refuse."

"Forfeit then you have to do something else," he says. "And I'll make it even worse."

"What if you lose?" I ask. "Like nationals?"

"That's not part of the deal," he says. "If my team loses then I suffer no consequences for this game."

"I regret this," I mumble.

"Told you so," Suna says.

"And you have to at least attempt one setter dump a match," he says.

"I'm not a setter idiot," I say. "If I fuck up coach will bench me, and get mad for screwing around on the court."

"Then I guess you better start practising," he says. "Because you'll lose the game early if you don't."

"Tsumu, you're a piece of trash," Osamu says. "You can't just pull relationships apart for fun."

"No it's fine," I say. "Because my team will win, and my boys will beat you."

"Are you adding onto the game right now?" he asks.

"Yup, and if you beat Karasuno then you win regardless of if my team wins nationals," I say.

With all this baseless self-confidence I'm emitting, Wakatoshi would surely disown me.

"Don't forget about the setter dumps," he says. "I'll be watching."

"Yeah whatever," I shrug. "I know I'll win."

I have done gone and fucked up again.

This isn't even the biggest drama I have in store lmao, this is just to give more material for chapters.

-Crouton