Yeah, I had a stroke writing this.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, you need to wear a winter jacket," Wakatoshi says. "You'll catch a cold like that."

"No, I won't," I shake my head. "It'll be perfectly fine, it's not that cold."

"But you will be staying out late," he says. "So then it will be cold."

"I'll be fine, I'm a bad bitch," I say. "And I'm basically an adult now."

"Then do the dishes," he says.

"No thank you," I say. "You must be crazy if you think I'm about to do some chores like you are clinically insane."

"At least bring gloves with you," he says. "And maybe a scarf."

"Wakatoshi, adults wear scarves and gloves," I say. "Only adults care about their own well being. And last time I checked you wanted me to stay your kid sister."

"I-..." he pauses. "That's not fair."

"Yes it is because I snorted a line of pop rocks," I say.

"I'm not following," he says confused. "What does snorting candy have to do with fairness?"

"Because I am god, so what I say goes," I nod my head. "Make sense now?"

"No that does not make sense," he says.

"That's great because good strippers make dollars," I say. "Dolla dolla bills y'all."

"Are you feeling alright?" he asks. "Because if you aren't maybe you should rest, I'm sure Tsukishima would understand."

"I'm not cancelling plans," I say. "I would never."

"Well then at least please out on winter boots instead of your sandals," he says.

"No, crocs," I say.

"Rain boots then," he says.

"Crocs with socks," I say. "Nothing more."

"Sneakers please," he says.

"Ew no," I shake my head. "I don't want to wear my sneakers."

"Wear the twinkle toes and I'll order that candy you like off of amazon," he says. "Okay?"

"Fine," I sigh. "Guess it's a deal."

"Okay good, and take the crocs out of your bag also," he says. "I know you'll change into them."

"I promise that I won't," I say.

"No candy then," he says.

"Okay, okay," I put my bag down. "I won't."

"Good, now do you need a ride anywhere?" he asks.

"The park," I say. "I forget which one though, I can't quite make out the words on my hand."

"Oh," he nods his head. "I know which one that is."

"So do you was new years plans?" I ask. "Any special plans?"

"Yes, after I drop you off I'll go and hang out with Tendo," he says. "Do you have any special plans?"

"Nope," I say. "Just playing in the snow and whatever."

"Is that slang or is that literal?" he asks.

"Wait what kind of slang is that?" I ask.

"Tendo explained it to me the other day," he says.

"Lemme check this," I say as I pull out my phone.

Never would I have thought that I'd be looking up slang... And I would not like to know how they got on the topic of this specific slang.