Yeah I know, Haru is hot asf

Y/n's pov

"Becca, where are you going?" Haru asks.

"Just the pool," I say. "Why?"

"It's probably locked," he says."You'll need the keycard, I'll come with you."

"Duh, I'm stupid," I laugh.

"You're not stupid," he says. "Just forgetful."

"Forgetful," I nod my head. "My brother just calls that being naive."

"You're not naive," he says. "Just overly excited."

"I'm actually going crazy," I say. "But go off I guess."

We've only been in this new hotel for a couple of days, and I much prefer the first one. There was more space, the food was better, and it was closer to everything. But this one has a pool and a gym.

"I wish I had my own pool," I say.

"Why, you can barely even swim?" Haru asks.

"You can't swim either, you just sit in the hot tub like a dad," I say. "And I can swim."

"You refuse to even go in the pool without five floaties," he says.

"It's for aesthetic purposes," he says. "Don't try to bash my skills."

"I'm not bashing them," he says. "I just can't float."

"Everybody can float," he says. "That's not how it works Becca."

"It doesn't work like that either," I say. "Not everyone can float."

"Yes they can," he says. "Eventually."

"Dead people," I say. "Dead people float because they start to bloat and shit, so technically you're right, everyone can float eventually."

"See, I told you," he says.

"But I'm not dead," I say. "So I can't float, hence my floaties."

"Yeah I guess," he says. "Forget what I said about your floaties."

"I can't, I could never forget about pool floaty slander," I say. "Maybe you'd be happier if you had one."

"I can swim," he says. "So I don't need them."

"I read somewhere that you can down in like half an inch of water," I say. "Well someone told me that in Roblox, you think it's true?"

"Maybe," he says. "I guess you could drown in that, but you'd probably have to be trying pretty hard."

"Knowing me I would figure out a way," I say. "Tha's somewhat unsettling."

"So I guess it's a good thing I'm here to supervise," he says. "So you don't die or whatever."

"Casually wakes up at a Juice world concert," I laugh. "Play some baseball with Sangwoo."

"Who's Sangwoo?" he asks.

"A creepy guy," I say. "Kidnaps peoples tortures them, kills them, then there was thin one guy he kept Yoonbum. It was gross, but Sangwoo always said the funniest things sometimes, don't let that fool you from the fact that he's bat shit crazy though."

"Noted," he nods his head. "Sangwoo is crazy."

"Really crazy," I say. "Despite the jokes I make about him, I'd hate to come face to face with him. I'd get killed."

"Good thing he's not real," he says.

"Yeah, that's good," I say.

"I was thinking," he pauses.

"About what?" I ask.

"We should go to a restaurant," he says. "Just the one down the street."

"A restaurant?" I ask. "Like to just pick up some food?"

"No, like to sit down at," he says. "You haven't left the hotel at all, you should get some air."

"Lies, I go outside," I say. "You're tripping."

"Only to fuel your nicotine addiction," he reminds me.

"Let's not forget who gave me the first one," I say. "It's your fault, you shouldn't be giving kids smokes. Are you crazy?"

"I'm perfectly sane," he says. "And you're not a kid."

"That's the first I've heard that," I laugh.

"So do you want to go out to the restaurant with me?" he asks.

"I don't know," I shrug.

"Just as friends, to get out," he says. "Don't worry, it'll be fine."

"Maybe," I say. "I don't know."

"Come on, it'll be fun," he says. "Please."

"Yeah, that's fine I guess," I say. "What time?"

"The evening," he says.

"We're gonna have to go to like Walmart or something," I say. "I need like a pair of jeans, or else I'm gonna look like a homeless person."

"I'll go," he says. "You stay here, shower and whatever else you need."

"I can go," I say. "You don't know what size of jeans I am."

"I'll grab a skirt or something," he says. "It'll be fine, don't worry about it."

"Okay," I nod my head. "Thanks."

"Uh-huh," he nods his head. "See you."

"See you," I say.

What could go wrong?

-Crouton