I have a problem with buying clothing and accessories, also I saw another...

...author doing a giveaway. Chile, I haven't been on this app that long but is that how it works? Do people do giveaways normally? Because I ain't got the money for that.

Y/n's pov

I didn't even have the time to beat Kei, right after my team won our match he went for his own. Honestly, this is a crime against myself, and I will be suing.

"Hey Y/n, you coming to watch the Amanoshiro girls?" Nori asks. "I think their match starts soon."

"Nah, ima go and watch the Karasuno one," I say. "Against Tsubakihara."

"Hey, those are the headband dudes!" Kaori yells. "I wanna see them, we should wear headbands. Coach can we wear headbands? I think we'd look so cool."

"We're not getting headbands, be back at the hotel in time for supper," she says. "No galavanting around."

"Rodger that," I say. "Come now Kaori, make sure to boo number eleven."

"Isn't that your boyfriend though?" she asks.

"Yeah, but I need to humble him," I shrug. "Now come on."

-

"Hey Yachi, what's popping?" I ask, taking a seat beside her. "Azalea, your boobs are looking mighty fine today. Oh yeah, this is Kaori."

"Nice to meet you," Azalea says.

"Oh yeah, nice to meet you," Yachi bows.

This girl man.

"Nice to meet you two too," Kaori says.

"Also Y/n, Kei left his jacket for you," she says handing it to me. "Here."

"Kei thinks that this will make me happy," I roll my eyes. "And spare him from getting slapped, he must have snorted some Lysol."

"He also said that if you start yelling you're gonna be forcibly removed from the stands," she says.

"By who?" I question. "I'm a bad bitch."

"Hey Y/n," Kuroo, you slut.

"I'm here too," Bokuto smiles. "Our matches are over."

"We both won," Akaashi adds.

"I want to go back to the hotel," Kenma mutters.

How did I miss four whole guys sitting behind me, am I really that stupid?

"I'll yell all I want," I say. "You aren't the boss of me, and neither is Kei."

"If you yell Kuroo and I are gonna have to drag you outside," Bokuto says.

"If you do, I'll tell Emma," I say. "She's around here somewhere."

"Just don't yell like a crazy person," Kuroo says. "And you won't need to be kicked out."

"I'm gonna tell Omi that neither of you got your flu shot," I say. "And then he's not gonna associate with the both of you."

"Do it, I don't care," Bokuto says. "He says I'm too sticky anyway."

L.

"You are though," Kuroo laughs.

"Fine," I sigh. "I won't yell like a crazy bitch."

"Good Y/n," Bokuto says patting my head.

"Bokuto, you can't keep treating people like dogs," Akaashi says.

"But I can't help it," he says.

"Yeah Kou, I thought you only talked to Akaashi like he was a dog," I laugh. "Not me though, because I'm a sexy motorcycle."

"Who told you that?" Kuroo asks.

"Azalea," I shrug.

"It's true," she says. "I did."

"Vroom vroom," I say leaning back.

Yeah, I think I wrote this sometime yesterday cuz it was just in my drafts. Maybe I was gonna rewrite it, or add more. But I forgot want I wanted to do, so here ya go lmao.

-Crouton