Have y'all ever seen me and Shakira in a room together? Exactly.

Y/n's pov

"Wow," I say. "Your mom makes the best food. I can't wait to see her again."

"I thought you couldn't face her again," he says.

"When did I say that?" I ask looking up at him. "You're tripping."

"And you switch up so fast," he says.

"But have you tried this?" I ask. "It's amazing!"

"You've had this before, she makes it all the time," he says. "You'd be happy if she made you toast."

"I would because both of you are the best cooks," I say. "On god, I'd be happy if you gave me a single pocky stick."

"I would laugh, but I know that you're serious," he says.

"You know what?" I ask.

"What?" he asks.

"You're the best," I smile. "Like for real. And everybody like you, and my brother trust you the most, isn't that amazing?"

"Guess so," he shrugs. "But the moment he sees you he's definitely going to want me dead."

"Why?" I ask. "Did you draw a sick on my face with a sharpie?"

"It probably wasn't the best idea to cover you in hickeys and marks," he admits. "And he's rather protective."

"It's fine, I can wear turtle necks and pants," I say. "He won't freak out if he can't see much."

"Yeah... there's a lot," he says. "Have fun hiding them."

"Lemme see this shit," I say crawling out of bed. "Come with me."

"You waddle like a duck," he laughs.

"Shut up," I say stopping in front of the mirror in the bathroom. "You did this."

"You wanted it," he says resting his head atop mine.

"Wow Kei, you really didn't feel like helping me out," I shake my head. "Oh well, it can't be helped, I really am just a bad bitch. So when do you think they'll be gone?"

"Twoish weeks," he shrugs.

"It's January," I say. "Sweats and sweaters are fine."

"Yeah," he nods his head. "But don't forget we're going to nationals in three days, and you'll basically be living in your tiny little volleyball uniform."

"I hate you!" I yell. "Everyone's gonna see!"

"Good," he laughs. "I want them too."

"It's gonna be one tv," I say. "What if my mom sees!?"

"Uh... just tell her that it wasn't me," he says. "I don't want her to kill me."

"If I say it was someone else she gonna think I'm a hoe," I say. "And I'm not."

"Well I know you're not," he laughs. "Guess neck time I'll have to put them where only I'll get to see them."

"Bruv, unfortunately, I'll need my ability to walk to play volleyball," I say.

"How unfortunate," he cracks a smile. "But you might want to cover up a bit for the matches."

"With what though?" I ask.

"Makeup?" he shrugs. "I mean, I don't mind everyone seeing them but if it bothers you..."

"I'll hang out with Toru, then he can teach me the ways," I say. "It'll be fine."

"What a shame I won't be able to see them," he says. "But do you plan are putting some makeup on your legs?"

"Nah, I can blame that on practice," I say. "Because I'm a good athlete. But if the shorts weren't so short, I wouldn't have to make up excuses."

"I like the uniforms," he says. "They've got a nice colour."

"Yeah, colour," I roll my eyes. "Pervert."

"I am not a pervert," he glares. "I just like looking at you."

"Then take a picture," I roll my eyes. "They last longer."

"Fine then, come on and I'll take one in my room," he says.

"Kei," I gasp. "I'm gonna beat you."

"I promise I won't show it to anyone," he smirks. "I don't wanna pressure you or anything."

"Bunny gave Azalea Matsu and I a polaroid of her tits for Christmas," I laugh. "Isn't that funny?"

"Mhm," he nods his head. "I've got a polaroid camera."

"Well, Bunny would totally appreciate a photo," I laugh.

"Sometimes I wonder if you and Bunny are secretary dating," he squints. "But I have better sense than that."

"You better not show anyone," I say. "Or else."

"I'm not a douche bag," he says. "And my mom will be back in like ten minutes and I'd rather her not walk in without your top on."

"Then hurry up," I say. "After I'm going to find Toru."

"I'm going," he says.

I promise they're just taking cute pics for Vsco.

-Crouton