Chapter 40

nathans pov

"come on!" said max and I sighed. "I'm coming I'm coming." shot back Ellen. "it shouldnt take this long!" yelled Dave. "oh relax." she said as she came out of the room. "ya know, you take A long time to shop now that you're better." I said and she walked over.

"sorry natty." she said and I put my arm over her shoulder. We'd been shopping for hours and we were finally done. We paid for everything and I shoved the bags on the bus. "alright, go grab some lunch and meet back here in fifteen minutes." said Dave, we all grinned and shot off towards different restaurants.

Ellen and I went to mcdonalds and stood in line. "this line is so long!" she moaned. "come on, I think there's another one upstairs." she said and we started towards the stairs. "uhg stairs!" she moaned as I ran up them. "don't run!" she said.

"slow poke!" I yelled over my shoulder as I got to the floor. I turned the corner and someone grabbed me. They pulled my back against them and I felt something mettle pressing against my head. Then Ellen came around the corner and froze. I saw her face freeze in fear.

"Jason." he whispered. "hey what the fuck get off!" I yelled. "quiet." he growled and hit me hard in the head and I saw stars. I looked up and saw he had a gun pointed at my head. "well well Ellen, long time no see." chuckled Jason.

"let him go." she whimpered. "why would I do that?" he laughed. "just let him go!" she yelled. "come with me and I'll let him go." he said and Ellen was just staring wide eyed. "if I go, he'll be safe?" she asked. "Ellen stop! Run!" I yelled. "quiet!" growled Jason and he hit me in the head again and pain racked my skull.

"don't hurt him! I'll go, I'll go!" she yelled. "that's a good girl." he chuckled. "no Ellen, don't, I'll be fine!" I said and she looked at me. "Nathan, please, I love you to much to let you get hurt. Jason, I'll go with you, just let Nathan go." she said, Jason hit me in the back of the head and I couldn't feel anything.

I dropped to the floor and moaned. I made myself sit up through the pain as I saw Jason walk past me. I reached out and grabbed his foot, he turned and kicked me in the chest. I groaned and he pulled his foot away and kicked me again.

"Jason stop! Please please, I'm going with you! Don't hurt him." yelled Ellen and Jason turned to her. He walked over and she backed up. He slapped her across the face and she fell to the floor. "Ellen" I moaned and she looked over at me.

"get up." growled Jason and he grabbed ellens arm and hauled her up. I forced myself to stand up through the pain and Jason looked over. "you've got some fight, I'll give you that." he said. "Nathan, please, stay, I'll be fine." she said and Jason laughed. "no you won't." and Ellen paled. "can I say goodbye to him...please." begged Ellen.

"go." said Jason and he shoved her over. She grabbed me in a hug and then looked at me. "Nathan, since I met you, you've shown me what it means to be alive again. You've managed to bring me out and teach me what it means to love and be loved. I'll always love you Nathan, never doubt that." she started.

"if you love me, you won't go." I said and coughed. "Nathan, I'm going to save you, this is because I love you." she said. "Ellen please." I begged. "oh wrap it the fuck up." growled Jason. "goodbye Nathan." she said and kissed me. I kissed her back and deepened the kiss. I was crying, half from sadness and fear and half from the pain.

"come on." hissed Jason and he grabbed her and pulled her away from me. "get off me." she screamed and fought him. He slapped her and she stopped struggling as hard. "let go of her!" I yelled and stumbled after him. "stay there." growled Jason and I kept going. Then he pointed the gun at me. "stop." he yelled and I kept going.

I heard the loud noise of the gun ricochet around the room before I felt the pain in my leg and fell to the ground. "NATHAN!" screamed Ellen and she tried to get to me. The edges of my vision started getting blurry and blackness closed in on my. "naaatttthhhaaan!" I heard Ellen scream in slow motion as everything went black and I passed out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a hospital bed, disoriented and in pain. The boys were all there, they told me they'd looked for her, but found nothing. I left the hospital that day even after the doctor said no and I looked for ellen. We looked for weeks, but never found her. I never moved on, I was always hoping she's find her way back, but she never did. she was always the only one I'd ever love and I missed her everyday of my life.............

The end

************

................................

dot dot dot

Dun dun dun