Chapter 8

Nathans pov

***********

Us being who we are, we arrived at the gate 20 minutes later. "Oh, Siva, I owe you $20." Said Jay as we walked over. "We were betting on how late you'd be." Laughed Tom, "You guys suck," I sighed, they just laughed and paid each other what they owed. I sat down and pulled Ellen down next to me.

"So what are we doing when we go to L.A.?" asked Ellen "First we're checking in at the hotel, then heading to the beach." I said, she nodded "We'll have to buy you a bathing suit." Said Jay, "We're going swimming?" she asked, I nodded "Of course we're going to the beach, what else would we do?" asked Tom, she shrugged and looked down.

"It's salt water right?" she asked, I nodded "That's gonna hurt my cut." She whispered "Oh, shit we haven't been checking them. How have you not been complaining?" Siva asked, she shrugged "I've got use to pain." She said.

"Come on, we better check it." Said Tom. I felt Ellen tense and I looked over at her "Sh, it's okay. Come on." I said and stood up, I motioned for Siva to folloe and he follows. I walked towards the bathroom, pulling Ellen behind me. She was dragging her feet, but we eventually got to the handicap bathroom.

"Nathan." She whispered, I turned and looked at her. She was looking around, scared and I thought she might turn and run "Sh, sh, sh, it's okay." I whispered. "I need you to try love, please, for me, for you." I said, she looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Okay." She whispered. Siva opened the door and I walked inside. Ellen slowly, slowly, walked in and looked around. I closed the door and she jumped in the air and spun around. She was panting and staring at the door, wide eyed.

"Love, it's alright." Said Siva, he put the baby changing station down and patted it "Come on." He said, Ellen walked over and sat down on the table.

"Nathan, turn around." Said Siva, "No, I...I think it's fine." Said Ellen. I nodded and she pulled her shirt over her head. I gritted my teeth as I looked at her. There were scars all over her, some on her stomach, chest, her arms, I shuddered.

Siva grabbed a few paper towels and put water on them. He ran them over the big cut. It looked like a scrape and it was on the left side of her stomach. It looked about six inches long, three inches wide, but not all that deep.

When Siva cleaned it out she was wimpering and clenching her jaw. She still looked way too skinny for her own good. I wanted to know who did this so we could get them. I wanted them to pay for what they did to her, but I couldn't force her to testify against them.

When siva was done he threw away the bloody towels and Ellen pulled her shirt back on. I opened up the door and she shot out. Siva and I followed her out and we eventually caught up to her. I took her hand in mine and she jerked away from my touch.

She turned and looked at me as she rubbed her hand. "not now." she whispered and I nodded. "come on, we still need to get you to gain more weight."I said, she nodded. "I know but I can't eat to much it makes my stomach hurt." she moaned, I nodded. "ya, I called the doctor and she said to eat foods high in fat." I replied, we walked over to the convenience store and saw Maggie inside.

"hey maggie." I called and she walked over eating a pack of skittles. "what up nath?" she asked. "we have to buy some fatty foods for Ellen, got any suggestions since you really know her?" I asked. "oh hell ya I know." she said and then she shot off.

She bought a shit load of stuff and then gave some to Ellen. She started eating a bag of chips and dipping it in a container of sour cream. "she loves em and they are so fatty." said Maggie, Ellen was looking extremely happy as she ate her food and listened to her music.