Chapter 33

nathans pov

"babe!" I shouted and ran after her, she slammed the bathroom door closed and I stopped right outside. I had a choice, go inside, or stay out here. If I stayed out here i didn't know what she'd do, but if I went inside, I might fuck up her trust. I took a deep breath and opened the door, slipped inside and closed it behind me.

Ellen Was sitting on the floor, her back pressed up against the wall and she stared at me when I walked in. I leaned against the wall opposite her and slid down it until I was sitting. I didn't say anything as I just watched her.

We sat in silence for nearly ten minutes until she finally stopped crying. "Ellen?" I finally asked. "Nathan." she replied. "baby can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked. "it." she whimpered. "what?" I asked. "IT! the fucking thing growing inside me!" she shouted and tears started streaming down her cheeks again.

"I want it out!" she sobbed, then I saw her reach her hand up and cut herself in the stomach with a knife. "Ellen!" I shouted and threw myself at her. she screamed as I grabbed her and wrestled the knife out of her hands. I pinned her hands to the floor and pushed her onto her back.

I pulled her shirt up and saw a big cut right across her lower stomach and it was bleeding everywhere. "fuck!" I shouted and pulled her shirt off. I pressed it to the wound and she started shouting And flailing around, fighting me.

"stop! Stop, I have to stop the bleeding!" I shouted and pressed on her stomach. "SIVA! SIVA!" I shouted, the door flew open and siva ran over. "hold her hands!" I yelled. "what? Nathan what happened!?" shouted siva.

"just shut up and hold her hands down!" I yelled, he grabbed her hands and pushed them to the floor. I pulled my shirt off and started pushing it against the wound. She was moaning and crying but I ignored her and kept applying pressure. "JAY!!!!" I shouted. "JAY CALL THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled and he ran in already on the phone.

"ambulance will be here any second." he said, my shirt was soaking through with blood, this was not good. Then two men in uniform ran through the door and knelt down. They started shouting stuff and shoved me and siva off. They put her on the stretcher and wheeled her out of the room.

I ran after them as they tried to stop the bleeding. They got to the ambulance and were about to shut the door when I grabbed it and jumped in. "sir you can't co..." started the first one. "SHUT UP AND DRIVE!" I shouted at him. He opened the door and shoved me out then drove off.

"Nathan!" shouted max, I ran over to him and hoped in the van. We sped down the road towards the hospital but we quickly lost sight of the ambulance. When we got there I opened the door and ran into the lobby.

I stopped at the desk and the nurse looked at me. "Ellen Patterson just got admitted for a cut to the stomach, where is she?" I asked in a panic. "the paper work hasn't been filled out yet." she said. "I don't give a fuck, didnt ask about the paperwork I asked about where the fuck she was." I shouted.

"calm down sir." she said. "would you like some water?" she asked. "no I don't want some fucking water!" I shouted. "are you going to help me or not?" I growled. "well, the emergency paperwork..." she started. "fuck you!" I shouted and ran down the hall.

I went to the back where the ambulances come in and found a paramedic. "a girl just came in here with a cut to the stomach where is she?" I asked. "uhm, if it was an emergency probably the second floor." he said and I shot off, I ran up the stairs and then got to the second floor.

"Ellen!" I shouted as I looked in each room. I finally saw her and ran in. "baby?" I asked. "sir you can't be in here." said one of the nurses. I ran over to the bed and saw her eyes were closed. "what the fuck? Is she ok?" I asked. "sir we can detain you." said one of the nurses. "WHY IS SHE ASLEEP?" I yelled.

"she was in pain, we put her out." he said. "you need permission from a family member to do that!" I yelled. "whoa, Nathan calm down." said jay as he ran in the door and grabbed my arm. "it was an emergency, we're allowed to." said the nurse as the other started to deal with her cut. "don't touch her!" I yelled.

"get him out, security!" shouted the nurse, jay grabbed me in a head lock and dragged me out the door. "no need for security, we'll wait in the hall." said siva. "let me go!" I shouted. "nathan, calm down, what is wrong with you?" asked Tom.

"they put her under, she's helpless." I whispered. "look, they're doctors, she'll be fine. And we're right out here, nothing will happen." said max, jay let me go and I paced in the hall. "mr.Sykes, I need to see you in here now." said the doctor quickly from ellens room, I ran over and went inside. The doctor gave me a somber expression and sighed. "mr.Sykes, we have to make a hard decision and I hate to put it on your shoulders,but you need to make it...now."

**********

I'm sure you all hate me and my cliffhangers

Go check out @wetwiconicluv Toms Perfect Song

And yes, every time I update I am going to mention her, cause she's awesome and her stories awesome and hey, why not? So read her books so she'll update xx

Anyway, tell me what you think about this

Check out my other fanfics

And the more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update xx