Chapter 16

davis' pov

P.s. Davis is Ellens sister

*a little while before the concert*

I knew she was crying again and I couldn't fucking believe what they were doing to her. I stood up and walked across the loft. I knocked on her door and waited. "who, is it?" she stammered. "it's me, Davis. Can I come in?" I asked. "ya." she said, I opened the door and saw her in the corner of her bed cuddling with a stuffed animal that I think Nathan had gotten her.

I went over and sat down next to her. "pants being mean again?" I asked, she nodded and put her head in my lap. We'd been so close before she'd been taken and apparently she still liked me. "ya, they still won't let me have my phone, so I can't talk to Nathan." she whispered, I rubbed her back and sighed.

"I can't believe they won't let you see him." I said. "I love him Davis, I love him and he makes me happy and now, I can't leave the house, can't talk to him, I'm going to lose it." she said, I stopped. "no you won't Ellen, cause you're stronger then this, you'll see him soon and you'll be happy again." I said, she shook her head.

"I can't take it davis, I can't fucking take it. Everything's falling apart around me." she sobbed, oh shit. "why should I even live? The boy I love doesn't know where I am, my parents have me on house arrest, there's nothing worth living for anymore." she cried. Oh no.

"ah bro, you know I love you, just hang on." I said and kissed her forehead, then went downstairs. Our parents were in the living room and I walked over. "hey, guys, I'm really worried about Ellen" I admitted. "I know, what happened to her was horrible. We've tried to comfort her but she doesn't want us to." answered mom.

"yes, I know that, why can't she see Nathan?" I asked. "because He is bad for her, she needs to be here with us." said dad. "why? She was gone so long, she's terrified. She someone to help her through this and that someone is Nathan." I stated, they shrugged.

"she's fine, she'll be fine, she just needs time." said Michael. "if you guys think that then you're fucking idiots!" I growled and turned around. I saw Ellen sitting on the counter in the kitchen fiddling with her iPhone. "you got it back?" I asked as I went over, she nodded and I looked at the screen. It was the band she loved, nathan was crying and singing I'm Not The One by 3OH!3 and when it was done she opened her contacts and started texting.

"Ellen! I took that away from you." shouted Ethel, Ellen just looked up at her with desperation evident in her eyes. "please just let me d..." started Ellen. "no, put it down!" shouted Michael, Ellen jumped off the counter and put the phone down. "sorry sir." she muttered and backed up. "now we told you not to take it! Why did you take it!" asked Ethel angrily, Ellen was backing up and looking like she was about to cry.

"oh fuck off!" I shouted at them and grabbed Ellens hand, pulling her up the stairs and back into her room. We sat down on the bed and Ellen started crying. "SH, SH, Ellen it'll be ok." I said, trying to comfort her. She was shaking and I didn't know what to do.

I let her cry on me for what seemed like hours, but I'm sure wasn't more then twenty minutes. "I...I texted Nathan." she finally said. "what?" I asked. "I...I told him to come get me." she whispered. "then he will." I said. "he doesn't know where I am!" she shrieked. "why can't I just talk to him?" she shrieked. "I'm sorry but your phone Is n...wait, my phone!" I said and grabbed it out of my pocket.

"call him." I said, she quickly grabbed it and dialed. She waited and waited and waited, then finally. "na...Nathan...oh god I know that was just your voicemail, but hearing your voice just made everything better. I don't know if you'll get this, but please, please come get me. It's horrible, I miss you, without you I...I just don't think I can hold on to anything any mo..." she started.

"I guess I have to take your phone to!" said Ethel from the door and snatched it from ellens hand. "no but please, I'm begging you sir." she said. "thats enough." growled Ethel. "yes sir." whispered Ellen. "now no calling out, or you'll be in trouble." hissed my mom, I saw fear leap into Ellens eyes as she stormed out.

Then the tears started again. "no, no, please don't cry." I begged her. "I can't fucking help it, i can't be with Nathan, I'm always afraid, I'm always scared, always crying, what the fuck is the point to living?" she shrieked, I held her again, let her get it all out. I was really worried about her, how could she move on and get better with all this shit?

*****************

Again another short chapter, anyway, do you like it?

Next chapter is Gunna be drama filled!!!!!

The more comments the get the faster I'll update, yay