Chapter 22

Nathans POV

I gaped as i saw all the fans were just staring at us, not saying a word. Shit. "Nathan, bus, now!" growled kev, and I saw him stalk over angrily. I took ellens hand and walked past the fans. "sorry guys, I might come back out later to sign." I said. "you don't have to, stay with her." said one as she gestured to Ellen, I nodded and walked through and hopped on the bus.

I walked down the hall and sat on the couch, Ellen sat down next to me and I looked over at her. "what the fuck was that?" shouted kev. "on a live interview!" he screamed. "kevin I'm sorry, it wasn't her fault." I said. "wasn't her fault?!?! Of course it was her fucking fa..." he started. "thats enough." growled Martin as he walked over. "but sh.." started kev. "thats enough!" shouted Martin, kevin went to the back of the bus and martin looked at us.

"sorry about him, but don't do that on an interview again." he said, I nodded and he went after kev to the back of the bus. "don't worry love, you didn't do anything wrong." I said trying to assure Ellen. "I can't believe that little bitch." growled Tom as he got on the bus.

All the boys got on and we started driving away. Siva walked over and knelt down in front of Ellen. "Ellen, here, I snagged this for you from your house." he said and presented her with her iPhone. "OH THANK YOU SIVA!!!!!!!" she shouted and hugged him. She opened it and went on twitter. I looked over her shoulder at the tweets and saw which she was reading.

Tom:sorry for the blowup I had on Good Morning America, but you have to admit that woman was a cunt

Tom:I had a #Tomtrum but if anyone messes with @ellenthewanted they mess with all of us #DontMessWithEllen

Max:guys @ellenthewanted went through a lot, please don't hate on her, just try to understand what she's going through & respect it

Siva:why can't people just be respectful, mind their own dam business & not be so rude about personal matters?

Jay: #Cunt -_-

I grinned and looked at Ellen and she was giggling. I loved it when she giggled. "what is it love?" I asked ask I brushed a piece of hair out from her face and moved it behind her ear. "the boys, they're just so...them." she said with a grin, then tweeted. 'i didn't mean to have a breakdown this morning, shit just happens, can you just not hate?' then another to the boys. '@thewantedmusic you boys are to nice to me.'

Then quickly grabbed her earphones and plugged them in. She only put one in her ear and started listening. "are you hungry?" asked max as he poked his head into the section of the bus we were in. "yes please, I'm starving." she said, he nodded and then went out of sight.

Ellen stood up and I followed her to the back of the bus. Kev and Merton had gone upstairs so it was just us, except we were missing jay, I'm sure he was with maggie somewhere. "you alright now Ellen?" asked siva, Ellen nodded and sat down next to him on the couch.

"want a taco?" asked Tom, Ellen nodded. Tom handed her a plate and she started eating. "your wrists doing ok?" I asked suddenly and everyone stopped. "I'd forgotten, are you aright?" asked max, Ellen shrugged and kept eating. "do you even have bandages on?" asked siva and she shrugged again.

I walked over and knelt down in front of her. "oh baby." I whispered, when I saw that she'd taken off the white bandages. I took the plate from her and she gave me the most mercer us expression ever. "give. Me. Back. My. Food." she growled menacingly. "ok, calm down." I said and gave it to her, she snatched it and quickly finished her taco.

"you just scared the shit out of me." I said. "sorry, don't get between me and food." she said. "sorry." I apologized again, then took her empty plate. "see, it's empty now." I said and she smiled. I put it on the floor and reached up for her. I took one of her wrists in my hands and flipped it over.