Chapter 26

I stood at the door to the bathroom as Ellen was taking a shower. The police were just coming through the door and they walked over to me and siva. "Nathan Sykes?" he asked, I nodded. "im officer kepp and this if officer alegro. is Ellen Patterson here?" asked officer kepp.

"why?" I asked. "she has been reported missing for three years and assumed kidnapped, by finding her and not reporting it then technically you are an accessory to kidnap." he said, I gaped. "what?!?!" I shouted. "for not bringing her to us as soon as you found her you are obstructing justice, interfering with an ongoing case, assisting kidnappers and withholding evidence from the police, just to name a few." he said, I stopped dead.

Oh shit this was bad. "how? I haven't stopped her from going to you, she doesn't want to go to you. she's scared, terrified of everything, I asked her if she wanted to go to the police and she said no." I said, the officer snorted. "it's true." said Ellen from the door.

"Ellen?" he asked, she nodded. "we need to bring you down to the station, call your parents, do blood testing DNA testing, and go through standard procedure of kidnap victims, then you'll help us find whoever did it to you." he said, ellens eyes went wide and she backed up.

"no." she whispered. "miss it's just the standard procedure we have to go through." said officer alegro. "no." she said backing up and shaking her head. "I don't want to go." she whimpered. "miss we have to g..." he started and Martin ran over. "excuse me officer, why don't we go over here and talk." he said and led the officers away.

"Nathan i don't want to go." she whispered and I went over to her. "don't worry love, I won't let them take you again." I said and she came over and wrapped her arms around my waist. I kept my hands at my sides and let her hug me, then looked over to siva. "mate, how long do you think they'll be?" I asked, he shrugged.

"why don't you take Ellen back to the bus and I'll go talk to them." I said, siva nodded and I looked down at Ellen. "love?" I asked, she looked up at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. "why don't you go with siva to the bus, and I'll go talk to the officers." I said sweetly and she nodded. I walked over to siva and she took his hand.

"see you in just a bit love." I said with a smile as she and siva went down the hall and she waved bye. I let out a sigh and walked into the room where Martin had gone. I saw him and the two officers talking in the corner of the room and I quickly walked over. "mr.wright has explained the situation, but I'm afraid we still have to go through procedure." said officer allegro and I nodded.

"I understand, but isn't there a way we can do it on the bus?" I asked, they sighed and looked at each other then said. "maybe, we'll go talk to chief and see what he has to say." I nodded and they shook our hands. "we'll see you soon, don't leave town." he said, then they left. I sighed and looked at Martin.

"sorry Nathan." he said, then walked away. I went down to the bus and looked at it, then turned on my heels and walked down the street to a bar. I sat down and started drinking. Could I really handle all this shit? I just didn't know what to do, there was so much wrong with all of this.

I sat at the bar for hours, until it got dark outside, then I finally paid and went back to the bus. Ellen was already asleep in sivas bunk and I crawled into my own and collapsed. Maybe this would get better, maybe it wouldn't, I just didn't know.

"Nathan." said siva and I shot out of bed. Shit, I'd fallen asleep. "what time is it?" I asked. "nine o'clock, you slept all night, Nathan the officers are coming over to talk to Ellen and check her over." he said, I yawned and nodded. I walked down to the front of the bus and saw Ellen laughing at Tom and max as they fought over what to make for breakfast.

I grinned and went over behind her. "morning love." I whispered and kissed the back of her head. She jumped and faced me. "Jesus Nathan, don't sneak up on me." she gasped. "sorry." I apologized, my hurt evident in my voice. "it's alright baby." she said and hugged me, pecking me on the nose and I smiled. "guys they're here." said jay and the two officers came on the bus carrying a bunch of stuff. "what the fuck is this?" I shouted

***********

HAHAHAHAH!! no Maggie, right now I'm at lunch in my school and I'm chilling with Maggie and she's begging me to send her the next three chapters I've written to that she won't end on a cliff hanger, but nope, she gets the same as you guys, cliffhangers, enjoy them!! Muahahahaha

Anyway, go check out my other five fanfics, comment, vote and fan

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update because I have five other books so the one with the most comments and votes gets updated first and yes Maggie we all know you don want to go to spanish, no one does. Anyway, Maggie, remember to vote or I won't update!!!!! Enjoy xx