Chapter 39

IM BACK GUYS!!! sorry for the huge ass absence, I've been on break and I haven't been writing but IM BACK SO IM UPDATING AGAIN!!!! YAYAYAY

********

Nathans pov

I woke up and yawned. I grinned as I remembered last Night, then frowned when I noticed I was alone. I sat up and looked around. I heard my shower on and smiled. I slipped out of bed and slipped on my boxers.

I walked into the kitchen and made coffee. "morning Nath, how was last night?" asked jay and I grinned. "fun." I replied as I poured myself a cuppa. I leaned agains the counter and just spaced out as I sipped my tea. Then Ellen came out and I grinned at her.

"morning baby." I said and she walked over and gave me a kiss, then stole my tea. "hey!" I exclaimed and she just looked at me innocently and took a sip. "why you little." I growled and ran after her. She squealed and I chased her around. I finally caught her and picked her up by her waist.

She giggled and I spun her around. "Nathan!" she laughed and I turned her around in my arms and kissed her. She kissed me back and I grinned. "hey, love birds, let's go!" said Tom and Ellen and I turned. "fine!" she grumbled and slipped out of my grasp.

"dam Nath." said max from beside me. "I know." I whispered. "that was almost...normal." said siva and I grinned and nodded. "there's hope yet mate." I said and we all walked into the van after Tom and Ellen. Maggie and jay got in and we drove off.

It didn't take long before we got to the mall and we started walking around. I put my arm over ellens shoulder and walked with her tucked under my arm. "come on." said jay as we left the mall and started down the street. "it's so cold, why do they still run that fountain?" she asked and I shrugged. "it's not that cold." I said.

"to cold for a fountain." she countered and I shook my head. "no, I could do it." I said and she grinned. "fine then, do it, I dare you." she said. "if I do, then you do to." I said. "if you get all the way in, then I'll get in to." she said, I pushed her arm off me and started to turn and jay was there.

"you really going to do it mate?" he asked. "hell ya! Hold my hat." I said and handed it to jay. I ran over to the fountain and jumped in. It was freezing and shocked me As I hit the water and went under the stream of water and got soaked in the excruciating cold.

"fuck!" I cursed and saw everyone looking at me. "well come on!" I shouted and Ellen laughed. "no way!" she yelled, I raised my eyebrows then walked over to her and grabbed her. I picked her up and carried her over. She struggled and flailed. "NATHAN DONT!" she laughed and I dropped her in.

She tried to run out and I grabbed her around the waist and held her under the cold water. "Nathan you better s.." she started and I kissed her, effectively shutting her up. She kissed me back for a moment, then tripped me. "why you little!" I sputtered when I resurfaced and splashed her.

She laughed and splashed me back. I tackled her in and we both went under. When we came up again Ellen was sitting in my lap. We were both shivering and her lips were starting to turn purple. "we better get out." i said and brushed a piece of wet hair behind her ear. She nodded and her teeth started chattering.

I picked her up and carried her out. "god you two are so weird." laughed Tom and I saw he had the flip in his hands. "what? Just a friendly little swim!" I defended and they all laughed. Ellen was shaking in my arms so I pulled her closer to me and walked to the bus, thank god it was close by.

We walked inside and the boys were quickly behind us as we grabbed blankets and started warming up. "I'm going to pop into bed." stuttered Ellen. "I'll join you later." I said as she walked by and jumped into our bunk.

I went to the front of the bus where the boys and Maggie were sitting. "ellens acting....normal." said Maggie and I nodded. "I know, it's weird, but I love it." I admitted as i cuddled in my blanket. "ya it's like because of last night she's just...better." said siva and I shrugged. "god I hope so, I love this." I said. "Nathan?" said Ellen from the back of the bus and I grinned. "I gotta go, see you boys in the morning." I said and walked down the isle.

Ellen was laying in the bed and I looked down at her "yes love?" I asked. "come to bed, I'm cold." she said and I smiled. I shoved off my wet clothes and pulled on warm boxers, then slid in next to her. She cuddled up with me and I noticed she was shivering. I pulled her against me and she rested her head on my chest.

"I like this." I said as she started running her hands over my chest. "like what?" she asked. "this, being with you, without you being afraid." I said and she kissed my chest. "I don't know what happened I'm just...not scared of you anymore." she said and I chuckled. "we both know what it was." and she giggled.

"ya, I know, but I don't know why it changed anything, but it did." she said and I smiled. "and I'm happy." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm glad and it's so great to not be scared of you." she said as she snuggled into me. "goodnight baby." she said as she rested her head on my chest and sighed. "night love." I replied and let her fall asleep on me.

*************

SOOOOOOOOOOO what do you think?

Ellen isn't scared anymore!!!! Will it last?

Do you guys like it?

Comment vote and fan

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!!!!! Xxx