Chapter 19

Nathans POV

"Ellen!" I shouted. "bathroom." said a voice and I jumped like ten feet in the air. "holy shit." I gasped as jay appeared right behind me. "don't fucking sneak up on me like that." I gasped. "but thanks." I added and went to the bathroom. "Ellen?" I asked as I knocked. "what?" she asked quietly. "can I come in?" I asked, silence. "yah." she whispered.

I opened the door and slipped in, closing it behind me. Ellen was sitting on the floor, her back to the wall, knees pulled her to her chest. "hi." I said, she just sighed. I sat down across from her and looked towards her. "you doing alright?" I asked, she shook her head, but didn't say anything. "care to elaborate?" I asked, she sighed and looked at me.

"Nathan..." she finally said. "I'm sorry." she whispered. "no, I'm sorry. I should have fought harder to get you back" I admitted. "how did you find me? You don't know where I live?" she asked. "Maggie." I answered and she gave a tiny little smile. "of course." she said.

"I...I'm sorry I thought you were Jason." she whispered, I shook my head. "love, you have nothing to apologize for, nothing. So please stop saying your sorry." I said and she rested her chin on her arms.

"thank you for rescuing me." she said. "I will always come save you." I answered truthfully and she just looked down. "hey, Ellen, look at me." I ordered and she looked into my eyes. "I WILL always save you." I said, putting a lot of emphasis on the 'will'. "so please, please dont give up on me. I found you Ellen, don't ever try to kill yourself again, I'd never be able to forgive myself if you died." I said.

"Nathan, it wouldn't have been your fault, you couldnt blame yourself." she said, I looked at her. "I will always blame myself if you die and I will never forgive myself. So stay alive if for nothing other then the fact that I'll blame myself, because I will find you, wherever you go." I said, she stopped, then slowly nodded.

"ok Nathan." she whispered, then silence descended. Neither of us said anything, we just sat across from each other in the bathroom, it wasn't awkward, I loved it. I was memorizing everything about her, taking it all in. I'd thought I was going to lose her and I needed to touch her, but I couldn't, so I did the next best thing.

I watched her so closely, as If I thought she was about to disappear any second. I watched, memorizing the way she look, smelled, acted, the way her chest slowly rose and fell, her bright blue eyes, everything. I just never wanted to lose her.

I wonder what she was thinking about? "love, who's Jason?" I asked, she stiffened and looked up from the floor. "he was the worst." she whispered. "oh love..." I started. "he looked like you Nathan, exactly like you except for the eyes." she said and stared into my eyes. "that's why I was freaking out. I thought you were Jason, coming back to hurt me." she whispered and I gritted my teeth.

"no one can ever hurt you again love, because I'm here." I said, she shook her head. "no nath, one person can still hurt me." she said. "who?" I asked angrily. "you." she said and I stopped. "me?" I asked confused. "yes, you Nathan. I've put my trust in you because I love you. You could hurt me, physically, mentally, you could hurt. If I get taken from you, my heart breaks and that's hurting me." she said, I frowned. "should I go?" I asked.

"no." she said quickly. "no, because what I get from giving you that trust...your love, is worth the fear and the risk." she whispered, I wanted to kiss her, like I've never wanted anything else before. So I just clenched my fists and tried to focus on other things.

"I will never abuse your trust." I stated, she nodded. "I hope so Nathan, I hope so, I don't think I could survive if you did." she whispered. "baby, I love you, I'll never hurt you and if you just hold on and push through, I'll help you to do everything you want." I said, she gave me a halfhearted smile. "ok Nathan, ok." she said, then there was a knock on the door. "come in." I said, the door opened and Ellen saw who it was and screamed...

************

Sorry I haven updated or replied to comments, I've been in Canada and there's no Internet

-_-

But now I'm going home and I'm currently at the airport with wifi HURRAY!!!!! so I'm just going to post, and I'll reply to all your comments later

Don't forget to read 'can see you coming' and 'we'll never growl old again' ENJOY

THE MLRE COMMENTS THE FASTER I'LL UPDATE!!!!!!