Chapter 37

jays pov

"so, it's a boy already?" I asked. "what?" asked Maggie. "well, you kept referring to it as him, so it's a boy?" I asked again. "ya, I...I want it to be a boy." she replied. "well then, I hope it's a boy." I started and rested my hand on her stomach. "out little boy, I hope you don't give your mom and I to much trouble." I chuckled.

"is it to early to be thinking of names?" I asked as I looked up at Maggie. "no...I was thinking Quentin." she said. "Quentin...I like it." I replied as I ran my thumb over her belly. "I have two middle names..." I subtly suggested. "chase...chase should be one." she quickly replied. "you've planned the name already haven't you?" I laughed. "pft...no...pft...what are you talking about?" she sputtered, then looked at me. "maybe." she sighed.

"so quentin chase Schmitz." I said. "no!! God no...McGuiness, not schmitz, he's not getting my last name." she quickly shouted. "already trying to take my last name? Is that a hint?" I asked. "no! I...no...you don't have t..." she she stuttered. "relax, I was kidding." I said and she gave me a death glare. "that wasn't funny." she pouted and I grinned. "yes it was, but anyway...Quentin chase mcguiness...has a ring to it." I said and she nodded.

"ya, Quentin chase mcguiness." she sighed contentedly. "what about Jake? As another middle name?" I asked. "Quentin chase Jake mcguiness...Quentin Jake chase mcguiness." she mustered. "Quentin chase Jake mcguiness...I like that best." I said, then there was silence and I saw she had her thinking face on.

Then she grinned and looked at me. "so...Jake...as in Jake sully from avatar?" she asked and I ducked my head. "maybe." I muttered and she pushed my chin up so I looked at her. "I love your nerdiness." she said with a smile and I gave her a cheeky grin. "ya, you have to cause you're almost as nerdy as me!" I laughed.

"almost? I'm nerdier then you!" she replied. "no, im the nerdiest." I said. "nope, it's definitely me." she said. "you're nerdier then me in some ways and I'm nerdier then you in other ways." I said. "alright, that sounds about right." she admitted and I grinned.

She laid her head on my chest and sighed. I started playing with her hair and then I started singing softly. She grinned when she recognized the song and snuggled up more with me.

You be my princess

And I'll be your toad

I'll follow behind you

On rainbow road

Protect you from red shells

Wherever we go

I promise.

No one will touch us

If we pick up a star

And if you spin out

You can ride in my car

When we slide together

We generate sparks

In our wheels and our hearts

The finish line

Is just around the bend

I'll pause this game

So our love will never end

Let's go again

Oh oh oh

La da da da da

La da da

The blue shell is coming

So I'll go ahead

If you hang behind

It'll hit me instead

But never look back

Cause I'm down but not dead

I'll catch up to you

Don't worry about

Bowser or DK

Just eat this glowing mushroom

And they'll all fade away

The finish line

Is just around the bend

I'll pause this game

So our love will never end

Oh The finish line

Is just around the bend

I'll pause this game

So our love will never end

Let's go again

To the mushroom cup

And the flower cup

And the star cup

And the reverse cup

Oh oh

Walowalowalowalowa

Walowalowalowalowegi

I finished the song and Maggie stopped humming and just laid on me. "we're going to be ok." She whispered. "what?" I asked and she looked up at me. "us...we're going to be ok... And our kid... he'll be fine...and we'll be together and raise him and life will be ok." she said, I smiled and kissed her head. "yes we will baby, we'll be just fine." I replied with a grin and pulled her in closer to me.

He door banged open, ruining our perfect moment and both our heads shot up and we looked towards the door. It slammed shut and we saw Ellen back up into the room. Nathan Was walking in front of her and they were kissing. Her arms around his neck, his hands on her hips, as they walked into the room.

"Nathan?" I asked and they pulled apart for a moment and Nathan looked at us. "hi." he said and Ellen was just staring up at him, her arms still around his neck. "you two uh...alright?" I asked. "perfect, we're gonna go upstairs now." he said. "whoa wait a minute, is she drunk?" I asked, Nathan shook his head. "no, she isn't." he replied. "then what are you g..." I started.

"we're trying jay, ok? Just lay off and let us be." he snapped and took a step away from Ellen. He took her hand and walked over. "are you sure yo..." I started but again nathan interrupted me. "yes, we are." he said, then walked past us and up the stairs.

I looked at Maggie and she was staring at me. "you think they're gonna..." I started and Maggie shrugged. "don't know, don't wanna know, I wish I didn't know they were trying to, just, uhg." she shook her head and laid back down on me as I chuckled. "squeamish little thing." I grinned and petted her hair. And i laid on the couch wondering if nathan and Ellen could actually get through it.

************

Oooooooooh, it's getting intense!!!!!!!

So, do you think Nathan and Ellen can actually get through it without her freaking out, dun dun duunununununun!!!!!

So, tell me what you think!!

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update

Also, I'm busy writing and shit and I'm getting a lot of comments, which I love you guys for, but from now on Maggie will be replying to most of your comments, I'll still read them and the chapters with the most comments and votes will get updated first, but now Maggie will reply, when she replies she'll mark it was her with a little -m

And yup, Maggie is real, she's my best friend and right now I think she's feeling sick, but anyway, I just got sidetracked, so, anyway,

I promised @wetwiconicluv that there would be a sexytime scene with Ellen and Nathan and I'm working on it right now, that'll be up very soon...probably tonight...even sooner then tonight if I get to read the next chapter of TPS so everyone go read her book and comment and vote and blah blah circle of updating blah blah you guys know it already, so ya, life, I'll have the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow even if she doesn't update, but if she does I'll do it faster, I don't really know if that makes sense cause I'm pretty out of it right now, if you know what I mean, so, ya, hope you like it, I'm rambling so bad right now, I really should stop, so I will, bye