Chapter 7

OHHH guys, now it isn't in the test monkey part anymore, this is new shit right here. Hope you like x

*********

nathans pov

I woke up the next morning when I Felt water on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Ellen standing there with an empty cup and a smirk on her face. "you did not just put water on my hair." I hissed, she grinned. "maybe I did maybe I didn't, what you Gunna do about it Sykes?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "oh just, this.." I said, then jumped off the best.

she squealed and ran down the bus hallway. I chased her and she eventually made it to the back of the bus and I tackled her to the floor. She wiggled around but I pinned her hands to the floor below me and looked down at her. She stopped struggling and looked into my eyes.

"how are you not freaking out right now?" I asked, she looked at me and sighed. "honestly, on the inside I'm about to piss my pants, but, I'm trying not to be afraid." she whispered. "aw baby." I gushed. "but you don't look scared at all, not even in your eyes." I said and reached up and touched her cheek.

"I'm not, because I...I trust you, or at least, I'm trying to." she said, I smiled at her. "you can trust me, I swear." I replied to her and she just nodded slowly, seeing as I still had my hand on her face and she couldn't move very far. "I think you should get off though, cause I dont know how long I can go before I start crying." she said softly, I rolled off her and she sighed.

"whoa, that was pretty good for me to not freak out. Maybe it's cause you sound so different then them, maybe it's because you act so different then them, maybe it's just cause you're you, but I feel like I want to let myself give into you Nathan, to trust you." she said, I looked over at her and she took my hand.

"again, the only problem is I'm scared." she whispered, I nodded. "did you have a shower this morning?" I asked, she nodded. "a long shower this morning." she answered and I laughed. "that explains everything!" I said, she sighed. "ya, it does." she said. "so, what are we doing today?" she asked. "interview." I answered, silence. "where are we going?" I shrugged. "I think London." silence. "what time is it?" I sighed.

"are you just asking a bunch of questions because you don't know what else to say?" I asked, she nodded. I laughed and gave her a grin. "you like music right? I always see you dancing to it in the morning." I said. "ya, I love music, it may be one of the only reasons I stayed sane." she Admitted, I smiled.

"well, I'm going to get you a present." I said. "no Nathan you dont ha..." she started but I cut her off. "shut up, don't care, you're getting this present." I said, she gave me a sheepish grin. "ok." she said, I smiled. "alright, well, I'm going to get it now." I started and at that moment, perfect timing to, jay walked in.

"jay, mate, hang with Ellen while I go out?" I asked. "sure nath, come on Ellen, let's play Mario kart." said jay, Ellen nodded and slowly followed him. She only had a bit of hesitation as she walked to the back of the bus with jay.

I pulled on jeans and a shirt, then got off the bus. I started down the street and bumped into a few fans, I talked and said hi, but kept going till I reached the cell phone store. I bought the new iPhone and went back to the bus. When I got back to the bus I opened the door and went to the back. Ellen was laying on her stomach across Tom, max and sivas laps as she faced the tv and played Mario kart.

Jay was on the floor playing and Ellen was getting school, she was horrible. But she was concentrating, the spark was in her eyes and she looked happy, even though she was losing. "hey." I said. "hi nath." said all the boys while a the same time Ellen said "hey sloth." and then they all burst out laughing.