Chapter 44

Nathans pov

"Tom, stay still." lectured Kelsey and I rolled my eyes. She flicked me in the ear and I flinched. "ow." I whined and touched my ear. "don't roll your eyes at me." she said. "sorry, but that hurt." I admitted sulkily. "sorry baby." she said and kissed my ear.

She came around in front of me and did up my bowtie. "babe, I don't see why we have to dress to nicely, we're just going to Nathan and ellens." I said. "because, it's the first time we're getting together in their new house and its our Christmas dinner." she said as she fixed my suit. "well you look gorgeous, sorry about me." I said and she smiled. "you look dashing." she exclaimed and I grinned and grabbed her hips, lightly pulling her towards me.

Her belly hit me first and I smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lightly kissed me. "I can't wait to see how cute Quentin is going to look, maggies putting him in a tux!" she exclaimed. "its going to be a miracle to get that boy not a suit." she said and I grinned. "it'll be harder to get that other boy of hers into a suit and Kelsey laughed.

"ya, jay I'd a handful, I don't know how she manages the two of them." admitted Kelsey and i smiled. "remember, Maggie had to deal with Ellen as a child, if Maggie could handle that, she can handle anything." I said and Kelsey laughed. "good point, now come in Parker, can't be late." she said and put her jacket on and walked towards the door.

I just stayed there and watched her. she had on silver heels and a grey and black dress that was getting to tight for her five month pregnant belly. She looked really nice in the dress and I sighed contentedly. "come on Tom, what are you doing?" she asked. "just watching you and thinking how lucky I am to have you." I said and she blushed.

I walked over and took her chin between my fingers and looked at her. "I love that even after we've been together for three years I can still make you blush." I said and pecked her. "come on." she said and took my hand and we walked out the door. We got in the car and started driving.

I rested my hand on kelseys knee and listened to the radio as we drove towards nath's house. "god I could eat a horse." moaned Kelsey and I laughed. "they better have a lot of food." I said. "ya, there's going to be three pregnant girls there." laughed Kelsey. "come on, it's Ellen, she always cooks way to much food." I said.

"mmm, Ellen always makes the best food, I can't wait to see what she's cooked up. And their house! I'm so excited." she said. "and max says he has an announcement to make, I wonder if he's going to finally marry Alexsus, or maybe she's pregnant." I said. "oh god, four pregnant girls?!?! The fans are going to go crazy." she laughed.

"well, I'm sure the fans can handle it, they handled everything with Nathan and Ellen so well, I'm sure they can handle anything." I said. "I think this is the place." said Kelsey and I put on the bunker. I turned into a driveway.

Nathan and Ellen had bought a place just outside of London. They were five minutes from the city, but still had a nice amount of woods to play in and explore. "yup, this is it." I laughed as I saw the half finished lights. "no one else but Ellen would half finish lights." I chuckled and parked the car. "looks like we're the last ones here." I said as I parked between max and jays car.

We got out and walked past sivas car and got to the door. "it's really nice." said Kelsey. "it's big." I said and knocked. I instantly heard the loud barking and grinned. The door opened and Nathan was standing there. Maple their dog instantly jumped all over us and I bent down and picked her up.

"where's the other one?" I asked. "with max, where else?" asked Nathan and we both smiled at each other. "well come in." he said and Kelsey and I walked inside. I put maple down and she ran back into the living room. Nathan led us down the hall and into the living room.