Recovery 2 - Delirious

I have decided to do a sequel, this is after they found her for the second time...

Chapter 1

Ellens pov

"Ellen" he breathed and he ran over. I forced myself not to flinch, forced myself to hold in the tears as his fingers danced over my skin for the first time in a month, the first sweet touch of freedom, I held in my happiness, my relief.

I was staring at him as he talked, I wasn't even paying attention, I was just trying to keep myself from showing how I felt. "lets just go home." I snapped at him, he looked taken aback, like Id just kicked a puppy, and he was the puppy. It hurt me to put that look on his face.

He nodded and we left. We walked in total silence, neither of us speaking. Nathan was wiping tears off his cheeks and I was trying so hard to keep them in. I saw the van, I knew it was theirs and I got right in. Nathan followed and sat next to me, closing the door behind him. As the van started I watched Nathan in the front mirror.

I forced my face into a neutral, maybe even slightly angry expression and it was hard when I was watching Nathan. As the van pulled to a stop, I opened the door and walked up the stairs to his flat, opening the door without even waiting for him. I stopped in the kitchen and just looked around. breathing in the smell of nathans flat, I let a smile creep onto my face as I felt safe for the first time in a long while.

"hey love, are you alright?" asked Nathan as he came up behind me. I turned around just as quickly as I wiped the smile off my face. "would you stop asking me that? I'm fine!" I barked, as I saw hurt shield his eyes I winced internally and started hating myself for making him feel this way.

"sorry." he sighed and I turned back to looking out the window. "Ellen I...I was so worried." breathed Nathan and I tried to not feel anything, but I could feel my eyes getting watery. "knowing you weren't safe and happy killed me, I was such a wreck without you." I could hear he was almost in tears.

"well Im fine, you can stop worrying." i somehow managed to keep the sorrow out of my words as I wiped tears Nathan couldn't see off my cheeks. "I love you." said Nathan, more tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't take this. "I'm going out." I whispered, trying to stop my voice from sounding as shaky as it felt.

"I'll come with you." he said. "no!" I snapped. "I wanna go alone." I almost sobbed, then stormed out the door and down the street. I let the tears stream down my cheeks as I walked quickly, trying to work off all of my piled-up emotions that were spilling over.

I turned corners and walked down streets, staring at the ground I didn't look up once and I was surprised I didn't get hit by a car. I didn't even know where I was but I didn't care. I turned a corner and slammed right into something, then fell on my ass on the sidewalk.

I stayed down. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" asked a guy and I looked up, I'd run into someone. He reached a hand down and I think I was too mad and upset to feel scared, because I took his hand and let him pull me up.

"are you alright?" he asked, I started to nod then shook my head. "here, have some of this, it'll make you feel better." he said and handed me what looked like a cigarette. I dont know what possessed me to do it, but I took it from his hand and inhaled deeply, then started coughing as he took it back.

He chuckled and patted my back, I didn't recoil at the touch. "what is it?" I croaked. "it's weed love, don't tell me you've never smoked weed before." he laughed, I shook my head and he grinned. "well, prepare to be amazed." he said dramatically and handed it back to me. "this is called a joint." he said and I took another drag.