Chapter 41

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Nathans pov

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up with a splitting pain in my head. I opened my eyes and pain racked my brain as the light hit my eyes. "easy." said a voice and I looked and saw jay sitting beside me. "where am I?" I asked. "you're in the hospital." he said. "oh shit, where's Ellen?" I asked and his face went rigid. "we can't find her Nathan, we're looking. We called the police, they're looking and there's an A.P.B. Out on Jason." he said.

"shit we gotta find her." I said and sat up. I groaned and jay jumped up. "nathan lay down." he said, I stood up and pain surged through my leg. I fell and jay caught me. He put me down in the bed and I looked down.

"you'll be fine, the bullet went right through." he said. "I don't care, we have to get Ellen." I said. The next month moved slow. I was finally discharged from the hospital and was still limping and I'd always have a scar. No word about Ellen...nothing. It was horrible, knowing she wasn't safe every second of everyday.

Currently I was getting ready to go on stage in London. The boys were getting pumped up and trying to get me excited, but it wasn't working. "and now...the wanted!" shouted the man and we ran on stage. "hello London!" shouted Tom and the crowd screamed. "we're going to start with lightning!" said max and the crowd screamed again as the music started.

We sang lightning, satellite, I'll be your strength, lie to me and had just finished rocket. "alright guys, we're going to do a cover now..." started max. "Nathan." yelled a voice just off stage and I turned. I saw Martin standing on stage yelling wide eyed. "they found her." he said, I sprinted over and dropped my mike.

"where is she!" I yelled. "police station." he said, I didn't even think. I just ran out the door and jumped in the van. "police station, now." I yelled and he sped off. The van hadn't even stopped when I opened the door and jumped out.

I ran inside and looked around. "sir, can I help you?" asked a man at the desk. "Ellen, where is

She?" I asked out of breath. He pointed down the hall and I sprinted off. I skidded around the corner and stopped when I looked into a room.

There were two police officers sitting across a table and Ellen was on the other side. Leaning against the wall with a blanket around her. "Ellen." I breathed and ran over. I grabbed her in a hug and she didn't pulled away.

When I finally stepped back I looked at her and held her face in my hands. "oh baby, I was so worried." I whimpered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'm fine." she said as she gave me a straight face. "so you're Nathan." said one of the officers and I turned and looked at them.

"yes, I'm Nathan." I said. "she's told us a lot about you." she the other officer. "where'd you find her?" I asked. "walking down the street." she one. "Nathan, I'm fine, can I just go home?" she asked. "of course baby." I cood.

Several hours later the boys had shown up as well as management and Ellen could come home. We were all sitting in the van on the way back to the flat and Ellen hadn't said much. "how'd you get away?" asked jay and Ellen shrugged. "just did." she said. "baby, are you alright?" I asked as I looked at her worriedly.

"god I'm fine, would you stop asking?" she snapped and I gaped, taken aback. The rest of the ride was silent and when we got there Ellen got out first and quickly walked inside. I sat in the living room, maybe Ellen just needed time again.

Ellen walked through the living room. "where are you going?" I asked. "out." she answered. "oh, I'll come with." I said and started to get up. "no." she said. "I'm going alone." she ended and walked out. She closed the door and I just sat there. Fuck.

"hey mate, I'm sure she'll be fine. She just got back, give her a while." said siva and I shrugged. "come on mate, go to bed." said siva as he stood up. He helped me up and brought me to bed. "g'night Nathan, everything's going to be fine." said siva, then he walked out and turned the light off.

I cuddled up with my blankets and started crying. What the fuck was wrong? I finally got Ellen back, but she was pissed, she was mad, she would barely even talk to me. She wasn't scared, but...now it was worse, she was distant.