Chapter 15

ok, so this chapter isn't as long, but I love the song in it. It's like the fucking perfect theme song to this whole book. Next chapter we're going into a new pov from a new person you haven met yet, so anyway, enjoy

**********

Nathans pov

I check my phone again...nothing. "mate, come on, we're going on stage in five." said jay, I sighed and shoved my phone in my pocket. I walked over to the back of the stage and took the mike. I put in my earpiece and rolled my shoulders. "don't worry mate, we'll be in new York next week, we can go see her." said max, I shook my head.

"I fucking let her go." i whispered. "god Nathan stop your fucking moaning, it's been a week just shut up about it already! Blah blah, I betrayed her, blah, blah, she won't forgive me, dear god stop moping!" shouted Maggie.

"maggie!" screamed jay, then Maggie came running over and hugged me. "shit I'm sorry Nathan, I'm sad cause Ellens not here and I'm mad cause she was taken and I'm pissy cause I'm PMSing." she said. "I didn't mean it." she added, I hugged her back. "But you shoul..." I started. "what!" she shouted, then she slapped me dead across the face. "DON'T SAS ME!!!!" she shouted then walked out.

I just stared after her then looked at jay. "dam you have got to put up with a lot." I said, he grinned and pulled on a shirt. "ya but the sex is mind blowing, Americans are crazy in the sack." he said with a grin. "I HEARD THAT AND YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE FUCKING COUCH FOR A WEEK!" shouted Maggie from the door and I laughed and pointed at jay.

"as long as it's just this week." shot back jay. "uhg!" shouted Maggie, then she slammed the door. We all laughed and got ready to go out. "and now THE WANTED!" screamed the voice and we ran out and started singing lightening. The thrill of being onstage and having thousands of people screaming my name, it made me forget about all my stress for a while.

"so, we're going to slow things down a bit now, this is Replace Your Heart!" shouted jay and the music started, then it all came back to me and I almost started crying. It reminded me so much of Ellen. 'you know I'd never want to hurt you, don't know why I'd ever want to, oh, oh, oh." started Tom, we sang the whole song through and by the end I was almost in tears.

"and now, baby Nath has a special song to sing." said max, oh shit, I forgot it was this soon. "as you all know our little Nath has got himself a girlfriend." said Tom. "but she's away and Nathan is missing her something terrible." finished siva. "Ellen, I don't know if you can hear this, or if you're watching, but if you are please, please call me or something, I just want to know that you're ok, I just want you to be happy and if you don't want to see me cause I broke my promise to you that's fine, but just let me know that you're happy where you are." I said.

"I'm not the one who wants to hurt you Ellen, I love you." I finished, then the music started.

It's the song 'Im Not The One' by 3OH!3

You're way to young to be broken

You're way to young to fall apart

You're way to young to play these games

But you better start, but you better start

This is when it starts

From the beating of your heart

Till the street lamps talk to you

Jumping off of the edge

Over sleeping your head

Everything's turning dark to you

I went to pick up the parts

The doctors hiding the charts