Chapter 47

Nathans pov

"oh fuck my head." I moaned as a splitting pain shot through me. "sh baby, easy." said Ellen and I opened my eyes. I was laying On the couch in our house, my head in ellens lap. "baby?" I Asked. "sh Nathan, your head hit the windshield, take it easy." she said.

I sat up even though my body protested and I looked Ellen all over. "are you alright?" I asked and she nodded. "yes I'm fine, don't worry about me, it's you that got hurt, but you're fine." she said, I smiled and kissed her. "wait!" I exclaimed. "what is it baby?" she asked. "you remember me?" I asked and she nodded.

"yes of course I remember you." she said. "how could I ever forget you Nathan." she added as she ran her finger over my cheek. I grinned and kissed her. I pulled her on top of me so she straddled me on the couch and deepened the kiss. "god I've missed you so much." I whispered as I kissed down her neck.

"well I'm back now baby and I'll never leave you again." she said and she kissed my head. "now come on, you've got to rest." she said. "but...." I pouted. "but I dont want to rest, I want you." I whined and she laughed. "well come on." she said and stood up. She took my hand and I stood up.

I followed her down the hall and into our bedroom. I kissed her against and we jumped down onto the bed. "honestly, I just want to hold you." I admitted and she 'awwed' I pulled her against me and she rested her head on my chest.

"I love you natty." she said and I smiled and kissed her head. "I love you to." I breathed against her neck and breathed in her smell. "I never want you to leave me again." i begged. "I won't, I'm here now, we'll be together And nothing can stop us." she said.

"Ellen, marry me." I said and she stared at me shocked. "Ellen we've been together through so much, life is short,we have to live while we can, we both know how cruel the world can be but now you and I are together, let's live together, marry me, be mrs.Sykes." I said and she reared up. "yes!" she yelled and threw herself at me in a hug.

...

"you may now kiss the bride." said the man and I leaned in and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and I couldnt help but to smile back. "you're mine now baby, now and forever." I said and she smiled. "yes and you're mine." she said and kissed me again.

"congrats mate." said Tom and the other boys and girls. As Ellen and I walked down the isle to the big room, we sat down together and everyone came over and congratulated us and neither Ellen or I could stop smiling.

"and now, the first dance." said the DJ and I stood up. "may I have this dance mrs.Sykes?" I asked and she grinned. "why yes." she said and placed her hand in mine. I pulled her up and we walked onto the empty dance floor.

The music started playing and I put my hands on her hips and we started slowly moving to the sound. "I love you baby." I said and she smiled. "I love you to." she said and kissed me lightly. Then the lyrics started to the song 'happily every after' by 'he is we'

Let me riddle you a ditty,

it's just an itty bitty,

little thing on my mind.

About a boy and a girl,

trying to take on the world

one kiss at a time.

Now the funny thing about,

Ain't a story without it,

but the story is mine.

And I wish you could say,

that it ended just fine.

We all want to know, how it ends.