Chapter 9 Pt. 2

"Had?" I ask mimicking what he said.

He nods his head while his chin is on my shoulder along with his arm.

We pull into the driveway and I walk out the car, leaving Daniel in the car still.

I open his door and lean over to take off his seatbelt. When I leaned over, he just heavily put his arm on my back, making my body plummet on his lap.

"Daniella! Get your arm off me," I demand while biting my lip to keep in the laughter.

"Carry me," he giggles.

I laugh, "you really think I can carry you right now?"

He nods amusingly and I manage to slap his forehead making him rub the spot with the arm he had on my back just a second ago.

I quickly back away from his lap before he puts his arm on my back again.

"Come here so we can go upstairs and get you to bed drunk Daniella," I say.

"Okay, but help me?" he asks and I grab his arm and put it on my shoulders just like what I did at the hotel earlier.

Getting him up the stairs was way harder than getting him into the car. He kept playing with my hair and stumbling each step of the way making it very hard to get him up. I astoundingly got him up the stairs and into bed.

Now all I have to do is get him changed because he can't go to sleep smelling like alcohol.

How in the hell am I gonna do this.

"You have to change your clothes Daniella," I tell him while he is sitting against the bed.

He doesn't say or do anything so I go to the closet and grab a plain black t-shirt and some sweatpants so he can change himself.

I walk out to see him sitting in the same spot, but his eyes were shut.

I shake him to wake him up and let him change because that's the only way he can get changed.

"Here," I say and give him the clothes. "Go change."

He nods and I don't walk out of the room just in case he breaks something, and I turn around, my back facing him.

I hear him shuffling around and then hear him say, "Princess?"

"What?"

"Umm," he trails off, "I can't put these on," and then he laughs.

I laugh just hearing how he said 'I can't put these on'. He sounded so lost and I found it quite funny.

"Do you look decent enough for me to turn around?" I ask.

I need to make sure that I don't turn around and see a completely naked Daniel.

"Yep," he says and I turn around.

He has no shirt on and his sweatpants were almost up his long legs, which showed Calvin Klein boxers which honestly made him look . . . hot. The skin across his muscles stretched tightly, showing the very much conspicuous, tan six-pack. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a Greek God or even a Calvin Klein model.

"Take a picture, princess, it'll last longer," he disturbed my thoughts with a wink.

I give him a short evident fake smile and ask, "so you can't put that on?", gesturing to his sweatpants.

He shakes his head slowly.

"So how am I gonna help you?"

"You help me, duhh," he says.