Chapter 11

Daniel's POV:

I woke up seeing Belle trying to sneak her way out of the room. She had tripped and made a pretty loud sound, making me wake up.

She looks like she hasn't slept because she had these dark eyebags and her eyes were looking at me very tiredly.

I'm not much of a light sleeper, but I'm not a heavy sleeper either. It's in between for me.

I can't seem to remember why the hell I'm even in this room. Although, I'd rather be here than in Tom's room.

I never knew that the room I was in was Tom's. There were no pictures around the house or anywhere else, so I hadn't known that Tom was her brother. After all, they both have different last names.

I can't believe that Tom's with fucking Riley. Actually no, I take that back. I can believe it. Her plan had worked so good for her. They deserve each other. The assholes deserve each other.

"U-um what am I doing in here?" I ask with my normal morning raspy voice.

Memories of last night came crawling in my mind.

Fuck.

She gives me a look of detestation. I shouldn't have called her Riley last night. Now, she'll ask questions and I'd have to give her answers that I never thought I'd have to tell her.

I know I won't have to answer questions that she might ask, but it's Bella, her curiosity can get to her at times.

"I left out some aspirin for you," she says bitterly.

I don't understand why she's talking to me bitterly though. All I did last night was apologize a bunch of times and she seemed like she was having fun. She was smiling and everything. But up until when I called her Riley was when the smile faded away.

I don't know what she thinks.

"Why're you so mad?" I question.

"I'm not," she snapped at me and speed walked through the door.

I just lay back in the bed and stare at the ceiling.

Her ceiling had these different sized stars that I think are glow in the dark. The sun was out, but not fully yet, so I can see the stars slightly glowing.

Oh how these stars replicated her eyes. Glows but not fully because of imperfections. Imperfections that weren't in her face, but imperfections towards awful things going on or has happened in her life. I don't know the full details, but I plan on getting to know them as I get to know her.

Belle walks into the room to grab a few things and walks out.

I just stared and observed how her body moved and how quick her pace was. She felt my eyes on her, but I didn't care. She looked incredibly hot through those sweatpants and the sweatshirt.

She looked like she was going somewhere, but I didn't bother to ask because I know that she wouldn't bother telling me.

When I found out that Riv and Lachlan got engaged last night, I just freaked. I knew it was going to happen, yet I was still furious. And just to add to my anger, Riley and Tom came in unexpectedly. I was in mixed emotions.

Furious, angry, dejected, and more. I couldn't put a finger on my emotions. I never can and never will be able to.

I couldn't help it, so I left because I felt suffocated staying in there.

Then Belle came and when she did, I just wanted to hug her. I needed a hug at the moment, but I didn't do that. Instead, I said words that I had deeply regretted and took the emotions I had out on her which I know I shouldn't have done.