Chapter 27

"You guys did what?!" Tori yells out loud from the other side of the line.

"Mhm," I hum.

I had told her everything that had happened last night/this morning. Everything except for how I felt about him kissing me and I didn't tell her that I kissed him back.

"Okay now tell me. Is he a good kisser?" she questions wanting the deets.

"He defini-" I stop myself mid-sentence just realizing what I said and then I hear a loud squeal from my phone making me pull it back from my ear a little to not deafen myself.

"You definitely liked it! And you definitely like him," She says.

"I do not like him. Plus, I'm still mad at him," I say matter of factly.

"Hey babe who's tha-" I hear a guy's voice over the phone after I hear a door close.

I did indeed interrupt her little sleepover with the guy she met at the event she talked about. She had told me that they hit it off yesterday when she went home. This is one of the first ever guys she has been involved with romantically.

I knew that I disrupted their time considering the fact that it's like 10:30 in the morning, but when I called her, I didn't know that they were together at the time. I told her that I'll just tell her later but then her very persuasive ass made me tell her.

"This is my boyfriend," she jokes around to this Brett guy she's with.

"Hey asshole. Get off the line with my girl!" he exclaims emphasizing the words 'my girl'.

And then the line goes dead. I couldn't help but laugh at how he actually believed it.

Daniel was in Riv and Lachlan's room having a little talk with Lachlan. Lachlan had just strutted in my room, grabbed Daniel by the arm, and dragged him to the room. Probably to talk about his behavior yesterday with the whole Tommy situation.

Yesterday before we went up to Tommy, Lachlan had told him that they were going to talk about Daniel's behavior, so I guess they're having that talk right now. Everyone else was downstairs doing whatever the hell they're doing and I was just lazily in bed, not wanting to do anything right now.

My phones buzzes with the text ringtone so I check to see that it's a text message from Preston.

How about today for the date? Are you free? -P

Everyone else is going to Merizo Pier today, so of course I'm free. Just the thought of that place makes me want to barf.

I'm only free if you don't plan on kidnapping me -A

He replies in a matter of seconds.

What's up with you and kidnapping people -P

You mean people kidnapping me ;) -A

Same shit -P

Well it's better to be safe than sorry ;) -A

Stop sending winky faces, creep ;) -P

You're the creep! -A

Well okay then, creep. Since you're free, be ready by 12: 30. Wear something casual -P

Tell me where you're taking me first. I don't want to die just yet -A

Secret ;) -P

And then I end up sending him multiple text messages annoyingly saying, "Tell me," be he just left me on read. Rude.

I get up for the first time this morning, make my bed, and get ready. Daniel's futon he slept on earlier was nicely tucked under my bed and his sheets and blanket were nicely folded on my bed.