Chapter 45

The two days have finally passed and I was finally at home. I passed all the tests and scans they did with my head and I still have my cast on, but they will take it off in about 3 weeks from now.

The two days in the hospital were of people coming and going.

And today was the day of the double date. I had told Pres that he'd be going on a double date with me and Daniel.

When I first told him on a call he said in an annoyed voice, "It's bad enough that I'm going out on a date with anyone but you, but to go out on a date with the girl I like and her boyfriend?"

A pang of guilt did hit my chest but I still replied with a very babyish, "Please. Pretty pretty please. I'm pleading with puppy dog eyes."

And with that, he simply gave up and said, "Fine."

Today, we're going bowling and then going to eat somewhere for the double/blind date.

Daniel and I were going to pick up his cousin soon while Pres will meet us at the bowling alley.

I get dressed in a tied up grey cropped t-shirt matched with ripped denim shorts and fila disruptors. I let my straight, dirty blonde hair loose and I didn't put on any other makeup but mascara with fake lashes.

Tori wanted so badly to help me out with dressing up and stuff, but she, once again, had to go out to a family event. I wanted her here too, so she picked out the clothes for me to wear today, and her playing her fashionista role, she picked out a good outfit. Not too formal, but not too informal.

I had just got out of the hospital today so Daniel wanted us to go out tomorrow, but I had refused because I wanted the date to happen as soon as possible.

I hear a faint knock before Daniel barges into my room.

"Why knock when you're just going to barge into my room anyway?" I chuckle and grab my white, crossbody purse and put the strap on my shoulder, letting it hand loose.

I take a good look at my boyfriend.

He had on a black thrasher shirt that's paired with his usual black ripped jeans. His sexy hair was slicked to the side and had some sort of messiness to it, which indeed was very much hot. Around his neck was the silver chain cross necklace and he had a black, mirrored rose bomber jacket. Lastly, he had on a pair of jordans which finished off the whole 'dark and hot' type of look.

"I barge in because I couldn't wait to see you, sexy," he winks. "Oh and try not to drool to much over me," the cocky smirk appears on his face.

"Oh shutup," I roll my eyes, find the nearest pillow, and throw it straight onto his face. "Bullseye!" I celebrate.

He raises a brow at me and immediately regret what I had done.

"Oops," I say coldly without meaning it to sound like that.

"'Oops', huh?" he bobs his head up and down to maybe intimidate me.

Long story short, he ended up pinning me on my bed and tickling the hell out of me. And then to top it off was a makeout session from the position we were in.

Now, we were on the road to Daniel's cousin, who's name is, Juliet. I asked him why she lives here and not Australia, so he told me about how she wanted to go here for college, in which, she's a freshman in college.

After a car ride full of disputes, laughter, and me punching Daniel on the shoulder, we arrived at a two story white house. The blinds were shut closed, so I couldn't see inside, but this house looked very neat.

Daniel texted her to come out and there she was. I laugh a little at the thought of when I may or may not have gotten jealous when I saw them two at the park.