Chapter 1

It's Monday and Christmas Break is starting in a week from now. Oh how much I've been waiting for the break.

I didn't really have an exact plan on what I was going to do this break, but I'll figure it out one way or another.

I live on this island called Guam, a territory of the US. Instead of towns, we have villages and I live in a village called Dededo, which is up in the north of Guam. Most of the tourist destinations or just really nice places are usually in the south or the center though.

"Hey, Kaden was looking for you just earlier," Tori says approaching me.

I sigh shutting my locker with a loud slam, "he just can't take a damn hint can't he!"

Kaden Miles. The guy who broke my heart and thinks he can take me back after what he did. He-

"Bella!" a deep voice calls behind me, distracting my short thought. Knowing who that voice belongs to, I don't turn around but yell out "Kaden I already told you this a million times, we're done."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I can smell the familiar strong axe body spray.

I turn around slapping his hand off my shoulder. "Oh and don't put your dirty 'Pamela' hands on me and call me Arabella. My nickname shouldn't be said by a dirty jackass."

I would hate to admit it, but I still have those tiny feelings for him even after cheating on me. I tried my best to avoid eye contact, but my eyes land on his. The beautiful brown eyes I have been fond of since freshman year. Been fond of since we first met. Since I first laid eyes on him.

Snap out of it Bella.

"C'mon Bella, please. I regret it, I really really do. Every single day since then, I have been hating myself for doing this to you. Three years Bella. Three years together. Can you just give me a second chance," he says pleading for forgiveness.

I feel tears well up in my eyes. He hurt me. Giving him a second chance is like a way to hurt myself more.

I didn't realize that we were that loud until I saw that people were watching the scene, finding it entertaining.

The people in this school are extremely nosy. There's a shit load of gossip that goes around real quick and once even the smallest thing happens, everyone would watch and see.

I turn to my best friend, "Tori, I'll be back," I tell her and she nods understandingly. I get a hold of Kaden's muscular arm and drag him with me towards an empty classroom in high hopes that the teacher doesn't come in.

"Forgive me Bella. Please," he pleaded once again.

"You broke my fucking heart. I saw you. I fucking saw you in bed with one of my best friends. Well, now is my ex-best friend. Now when I look at you, all I see is you and Pamela right there in your damn bed, halfway naked and making out. You think I will forgive you, huh!? Yes, we have been together for three years, but I can fucking care less now because you hurt me," I yell at him and still try to hold back my tears.

"I know I fucked up. I fucked up so badly an-", I cut him off.

"Stop with the bullshit. No matter how much times you apologize, it won't change the fact that you cheated on me with the one and only Pamela Matthews. Out of all people, you choose her to cheat on me with. My now used-to-be best friend. Awesome. Just awesome." My tears roll down my face when I give up on holding them back.

"I know. And I know that I betrayed you so badly and just please give me a second chance. A second chance at you and me. And to show you how sorry I am. I will do anything for a second chance," he begs.