Chapter 25

"Hey" I wave.

Oh crap. I told him that I couldn't go out tonight because I didn't feel like it. But I'm here out and about with Daniel which makes it worse because the hatred Daniel and Pres have with each other is crazy.

Pres was now right in front of me with his two very much attractive friends beside him but slightly behind.

"I thought you didn't want to go out today?" he asks.

"Umm yeah up until I realized that I didn't get gifts yet," I laugh.

Pres' eyes go from me to Daniel who is right behind me and right when it goes on Daniel, a tiny little glare starts to form on his face.

"And why's sex-user here?" he asks pointing to Daniel.

"Long story," I say.

"Well now that you're here. Do you wanna maybe come up with us? We got Chinese food," he says as both of his friends raise the plastic bags filled with food.

That does smell good. But...

"Um can I maybe take a rain check because I gotta get this one home," I say pointing to Daniel.

Pres' enthusiastic face changed to a frown but back to a fake smile in a matter of seconds.

"Alright then. Plus, I don't want this to be how we're gonna spend that date you said yes to. We're gonna get going now," then he walks past us after we say our goodbyes, bumping Daniel's shoulder with his in the process.

~~~~~

"A date, Arabella? You said yes to a fucking date with him!?" Daniel exclaims while his face was right next to mine as he was leaning forward from his seat in the back.

We've been going on and on about this one single topic which I don't know why he's being so mad about. Tori was driving and complaining about how we kept talking about it and she covered her ears at times.

"And I'll tell you this once again. IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!"

"Ugh!" Daniel groans and sits back in his seat.

I turn on my phone and text my mom.

Is Tommy still there? We're going home now. -A

It took about a minute until she responded.

Yep. He says he's not leaving 'til he faces Daniel and there's exactly no way to get him out of the house. So just make sure Daniel controls himself this time because their gonna have to face each other one way or another. -Mom

Okay -A

Plus, why are they fighting anyways? He wouldn't tell anyone? -Mom

I'm not going to throw my brother under the bus because he'll be doing that himself. I'll let him tell mom the crap he did himself.

I just leave her on read.

"Who're you texting, huh? You're boyfriend Pressy?" Daniel questions teasingly.

"He's not my boyfriend and stop minding my business and start minding your own. Tommy is still at the house, so just please be civil and no fighting this time. I'm serious," I say looking back at him.

He nods, "Okay but just one wrong thing that he says and I'll break his already broken nose."

I sigh and glare at him, "Daniel!"

"Fine!" he says raising his hands up in defense.

~~~~~

We walked up the stairs and went to my brother's room.