Chapter 16

"Tell meeee!!" I yell while looking at Pres' smiling face in amusement.

The shining light from the sun was illuminating his beautiful face. His eyes were focused on the road and glanced at me a couple of times with a huge sparkly smile plastered on his face. His eyes were gleaming from the sun and his skin looked more flawless. This was one hell of a sight to see if I have to be honest.

I have been begging and demanding him to tell me where we were going because I am a very curious person, if you haven't figured.

He just kept saying 'you'll see' which made me more curious.

I punch his shoulder, "you're mean," I pout.

"Ouch. You never hit the driver, Jhonson. You could get us killed," he laughs.

It's been about 5 minutes since we left the house and we've just been annoying each other the whole time which was honestly kind of amusing for both of us. He annoyed me by not telling me where we were going and I kept annoying him by continuously asking where we were going annoyingly.

We would throw a few jokes around which made my time more fun.

"I'd do anything to get you killed even if it means killing myself," I fake glare at his smiley face.

"Fine, you want me to tell you where we're going?" he asks glancing at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"No shit sherlock!" I yell.

He laughs, "I'll tell you then..."

He doesn't say anything so I fold my arms in a kid pouting way and say, "Waitingg"

"I told you I'll tell you. I didn't say I'll tell you now," he smirks.

Ugh why do guys have to be such jerks.

I pout more and more like a kid who wasn't able to eat candy because their mommy said not to.

"How about we listen to music to make you stop pouting like a baby, yeah?" he asks.

"Fine, jerk," I say unfolding my arms.

He plugs his aux chord to his phone and unlocks his phone. He goes to spotify and passes the phone to me.

"Choose the song," he says looking at the road ahead of us.

If you say so.

While looking through his playlist, I scroll down his songs playlist and joke, "So you have spotify premium, huh? Mind sharing the password?"

He scoffs, "Nope," he pops the 'p'.

I roll my eyes playfully and just put the song to shuffle because I have no idea what I would choose.

His songs had a lot of pop, which is what I like too so that's good.

The song 'Would You Mind' by Prettymuch starts playing.

Yess I love this song. I love a lot of songs, actually.

Not caring that I could break Pres' ears just by singing my ass off, I sing as loud as I could just like I always do. I also turn the volume of the stereo very high.

"IF I PULLED YOU CLOSER WOULF YOU MIND? WOULD YOU MIND? WOULD YOU MIND?" I yell-sing.

"YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS" he yelled over the music and my voice. His hand over his right ear and the other on the steering wheel.

Good.

"I DON'T CARE, JUST YELL-SING WITH ME. TRUST ME IT'S FUN," I scream back over the loud music.