Chapter 15

Pres!

Answer me!

Where are we going?

I don't know what to wear.

And I indeed had no idea what the hell should I wear. I was in complete, utter panic because I didn't know exactly what we are going to do. I know we are just going to talk but I don't know the place he's going to bring me to.

I tried calling Tori a billion times, but it just kept going to voicemail, so I guess she was still with her parents. I just left her a ton of voicemails of me in panic. Good luck to her to listen to ALL of them.

I didn't want to wear something casual if we went somewhere formal. And I for sure don't want to wear something formal if we went somewhere casual.

Casual?

Formal?

Relax girl! Don't panic too much because you're going to be hanging out with the Preston Santiago ;)

I'm rolling my eyes at you Santiago!

Now tell me where we are going so I know what the hell to wear

Just wear something casual Jhonson

My name is Bella, not Jhonson

Yeah and my name is Pres, not Santiago

Touche, Santiago

🙄🙄 Oh look! I found the emoji

Congratulations, Jhonson. You got the award for the best emoji finder in the world!

Look what else I found... 🖕🖕

You can shove those fingers up your ass Santiago!

So what you're saying is...

You want the fingers that YOU have to be shoved up my ass?

Ugh, I give up with you. Now let me change in peace.

I just laugh and toss my phone on the bed.

I open the closet and start my search for casual clothes.

After about 10 minutes of having mixed feelings about each pair of clothing I had, I finally chose to wear high waisted blue jeans with a beige tank top with a grey sweater on top of the top. I wore a sweater because the clouds were still grey, but not as grey as earlier. And I wore the top because just in case it gets sunny, I can take off the sweater and have the top right under.

The weather here had its own mood swings so it's always important to be ready.

My hair was down and it was a bit wavy which is usually unlikely, but I guess my hair is the only one cooperating with me today. I had a Suede shoulder bag where I have my money and lanyard with it and I had on the Nike Air Force 1's.

I check the time and see that it's 2:53.

I walk down the stairs and the living room reveals Daniel, my mom, and Johnny watching Transformers. Johnny was the one who chose the movie 100%.

"Hey mom! I'm going out for a bit," I tell her and she snaps her neck back to look at me.

"With? Because the last I knew it, you only have one friend who is Tori and she isn't available right now," she interrogates.

I raise my hands up in defense, "Woah there Mr. Detective," I laugh. "Don't worry I'm just going out for a bit with a new friend."

Daniel turned back to face me, but trying his best not to make it obvious. Johnny was so focused on the movie that I doubt he would hear any word coming out from any of out mouths.