Chapter 2 Pt. 2

John comes inside and turns around to thank Kaden.

"Oh no problem, bud. Go and watch your movie now," he says and John waves at Karina.

"Bye Princess Rina"

"Bye Prince John," she says waving back at him.

That was so cute, but why were they calling each other prince and princess? Probably were playing castle or something. A bit confused, I turn to Kaden.

Knowing that confused look I gave him, he answered my thoughts, "they were playing castle. They were each others prince and princess and I was the evil enemy," he says in a tight smile.

"Whatever," I say as I roll my eyes and almost shut the door until his hand pushed it back open.

"Hey, Rina, go in the car and I'll be there in a bit I just need to talk to Bella for a bit," he said looking down to his little sister before looking back up at me. And with that, she left to go in the car leaving me and Kaden alone.

"What do you want? I thought I literally told you that we're over so you mine as well just give up already," I say annoyed.

He's really getting on my nerves. He should just realize that me and him were never gonna happen anymore and no second chances will be given to him from me.

"I just wanted to say that I am really truly sorry and I mean it. I ju-" I cut him off knowing what he was gonna say.

"No, no second chances Kaden I'm completely done with you!"

"I wasn't going to ask that. Or I was but not a second chance at a relationship, but at least a second chance at friendship. I realized that you weren't gonna take me back so can you at least say yes to being my friend. Just friends, no strings attached, please," he begs with a hint of hope in his voice.

Do I really want to be friends with him though? He betrayed me and he can easily do it again.

"I don't think I can do that, Kaden. It isn't easy for me as you think it is. Being friends with someone who had cheated on me multiple times is not as easy as it sounds. Just looking at you hurts me and keeps giving me flashbacks of that night. The night where I found my boyfriend in bed with my best friend. Things won't be easy at all if we ever became friends and it'd be super hard for me. I don't trust you anymore Kaden, you lost all that trust when you decided to sleep with someone who wasn't your girlfriend," I say as quiet as I can since there are people in the living room. My eyes start to blur with tears that I was trying so hard to keep in.

"You were the one who chose to not sleep with me!"

Wow. So is that the reason why he had slept with other girls? Because I wasn't ready to have sex. Because I couldn't give him what he was obviously craving for sex.

"So you slept with other girls just because I wasn't ready to sleep with you? How fucked up can you be. You even said you'd wait for me. You said it yourself that you were willing to wait 'til I was ready, but I guess you fucking weren't. You're nothing but an arrogant liar. I thought you really loved me. If you actually loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me. Go to hell Kaden Harper Miles and don't you dare ever try to come up to me asking for a second chance that you don't deserve," I lose it and yell, forgetting that people were right in the living room so they would've heard.

Tears were racing down my cheeks as I, once again, give up on holding them in.

I saw sadness in Kaden's eyes but I didn't care. He doesn't deserve me or anyone else. His watery eyes released a tear drop, causing it to roll down his cheek.

"Okay, that's enough. Boy who I'm guessing is Kaden, get the fuck out," I hear Daniel's voice behind me interrupt the scene as he walks into the entryway. He obviously tries to say it politely but just came out angrily.