Chapter 19 - The Performance

February 1st

Emma's P.O.V.

After that day with Lachlan, I've been talking with Sarah more and me and Lachlan have been open with our relationship, Sarah has stopped talking to Sam and Lilly. She has been hanging out with some girls from my photography club, they get along well. I get up, ugh Monday morning, and I'm performing the scene fromRomeo and Juliet with Lachlan today. I'm so glad that we got back together, it just would have been awkward.

I get dressed, a Fall Out Boy tee and black jeans, pretty simple. I put my hair up and knock on Sarah's door, she opens up, she's wearing a white crop top with a yellow tank top underneath and jeans. We go and eat, I get a text from Lachlan, saying their here. I grab a leather jacket and my backpack and walk out, Sarah with a backpack and a jacket close behind.

Ever since me and Sarah started talking again it's been awkward between her and Preston. Brian's driving us in his new van. I get into the back and sit between Preston and Lachlan and Sarah sits in the front. I kiss Lachlan on the cheek and buckle in. After we get to school, me and Lachlan are walking over to our lockers hand in hand.

Sam walks over and goes "Hi Lachlan" smiling and flirting. He rolls his eyes and ignores her. We leave her and at my locker he asks "Hey, Em you know how the Valentines day dance is coming up?" rubbing the back of his neck. I smile and say "Yeah" I say. He looks me in the eyes, me starting back into their deep blue. He takes a deep breath and says "Will you go to the dance with me?" I smile and kiss him "Of corse, I'm your girlfriend" I say laughing.

We walk into the quad where we have to go for the performance. I sit with my group and wait, when she calls us up we do the scene and I kiss Lachlan at the appropriate time. We get an applause and we sit back down. After everyone goes, Mr. Even walks up and says the finalist group is, us. we all hug and congratulate eachother.

sorry short :(

<3 DarkStar