Chapter 15 - Death Threats

January, 25

Emma's P.O.V.

After that first day back to school I haven't said more than one sentence at a time to Sarah, every once in a while Sam will beat me up, I've started fighting back. If I were wearing a bra you would see bruises covering my upper body. I don't understand why Sam wants me to leave Lachlan, as soon as I start dating him she wants him, I don't understand! My parents are starting to see how I refuse to do anything with Sarah, they don't do anything.

I wake up happily, it's a Saturday, a day without school, a day without Sam and Lilly. I get a text from Lachlan

From: The Blur ^_^

Do You wanna go to Starbucks for breakfast? Just us?

I think, we had gone on a few movie dates, and lunch dates, our relationship isn't that serious, i'll go, no Sam to stop me.

To: the Blur^_^

Yes, I would love to! Se you in half an hour!

After I send it I get ready and grab all of my stuff. When I get there Lachlan has two muffins, and two coffees, and is sitting in a booth. I walk over and sit next to him and say "Morning handsome". He kisses me and says "Morning beautiful" I take a sip of my coffee and he bites into his muffin. I lean my head on his shoulder and my shoulder hits his, I wince.

Lachlan notices and says "What, I don't smell bad do I?" I giggle and say "No Little Lachy you smell fine" and kiss him. He pulls up the sleeve of my shirt to reveal a bruise. "How are you getting these?" he asks. "Umm" I look down at my lap. "Emma please, I want to help" he says having me face him. I sigh knowing I'm not getting out of this one, "Well you know how in the morning Sam sometimes wants to see me?" i say.

Lachlan nods and I continue "Well, she says Leave Lachlan and I say no and she beats me up, when I fight back Brandon comes over and holds me down." he looks down at me after I say that. I get out of the booth and grab my board, Lachlan gets up "Em!" he says. I hop on my board and get away from him, all I'm thinking in my head is 'why did I tell him!'

I board to the park then sit down underneath a tree, I just curl up and look foreword. Just about five minuets later Lachlan runs over and sits next to me. He touches my back and I wince. "Why wouldn't you tell any of us, not just me" he says. "I was afraid, she said if I told anyone, I I" I burst out crying.

Lachlan hugs me and I bury my head in his shirt, "She wants you, Lachlan, and if I don't give you to her I'm dead. She's sent me death threats Lachlan" he looks at me and kisses me "Emma we'll all protect you, there is no need to worry." he says kissing my forehead. I stutter "Shh She c can come t to my h house"

I get a text from Sarah

From: :{(

If you don't leave Lachlan in 2 days, your dead

I try to hide it from Lachlan, he takes my phone, he reads it and looks at the texts before, all threats. He takes out his phone and texts Brian to pick us up then on my phone to my mom I'm staying at a friends for the next two nights. He picks me up bridal style and walks over to where Brian. I have shut down now only minus the music. I don't do anything but breath.

We go to Lachlan and Preston's house and Lachlan carries me in, when Preston sees me his eyes widen. "What happened?" he asks getting up so Lachlan can put me on the couch. Lachlan explains and Lachlan pulls up my shirt to show the bruises on my stomach. Krystal arrives with some of My stuff and runs over to me. "Em, you have to listen to me, snap out of it, your gonna be fine." she says.

I wake up from my trance and say "No" then faint

A/N

<3 DarkStar