Chapter 4 - Parah?

EDITED

Saturday October 4

Preston's P.O.V.

12 pm.

I texted Sarah to be ready at 7pm. And be dressed fancy. I plan on taking her to a realy fancy Italian place then to a park on to a bridge over a stream and ask her to be my girlfriend. Now I'm pacing the floor of my room and Lachlan is trying to calm me down. "What if she says no? What if she doesent like me the same way? What if this ruins our friendship? What if I mess up. what if-" I say and Lachlan cuts me off. "Preston calm down she realy likes you and won't say no. And if you mess up she will probably think your cute. Stop being a f*cking Pleb." he says this all very calmly.

"easy for you to say Mr. I don't think she likes me." I retort "hey, you guys hit it off on the first day" he replys. "Well so did you when we were talking what were you doing, texting. You got her number before I got Sarah's." I yell. I didn't mean to but it just came out sort of loud. Lachlan Flinches. "Look man I'm sory I'm just a little stressed out ok?" I apologize. "it's ok I mean who am I to say when I refuse to even try asking out Emma just on a date." he says "I'm gonna go record some Crazy Craft k?" and with that he leves the room.

6:30 pm.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, dry and brush my hair. I put on a dress shirt, and dress pants and put on a blazer over it then check my watch And it's 6:45 I check on my reservations and head to Sarah's. (Brian is driving them)

7:00pm.

I show up and knock on her door holding a single rose. She opens it wearing a plain black dress with spaghetti straps that stops just before the knee. "Hi Preston" she says smiling. "Hi, you look beautiful tonight I say and tuck the rose into her braided hair, she blushes. "Thank you" she says.

*Time Skip to the Park cuz I can :p*

Sarah's P.O.V. (It's long overdue)

Preston takes me outside but blindfolds me. "Hey, what's this for where are we going?!" I say alarmed. "Its a suprise" he says. I hate surprises. So I ignore him for the rest of the walk which is easy because i can't see him. After 5min. Of walking we stop and Preston says "we're here"

He guides me by my waist for a while we're walking on grass then at the end we walk slightly upward on stone. "ok, take off your blindfold." I take it off and gasp. We're on a bridge over a small stream and in the middle of a park. I turn around to find Preston smiling at me. He takes my hand and says "Will you, Sarah Emily Sweet, Be my girlfriend."

I reply almost instantly "Yes, of corse!" and hug him. We both look at each other and I lean in and close my eyes. Our lips gently connect and I swear fireworks went off. We separate and look at each other. We hang around the park a little longer and finally at 10 pm. Decide to go home. On the walk home we talk about Lachlan and Emma.

P-Preston

S-Sarah

P: Does Emma like Lachlan?

S: Yeah, But she won't make a move because he doesn't show any interest, does he like her?

P: Yeah, he won't make a move for the same reason

S: this is stupid they like each other why won't they make a move!

P: well they're both shy

S: I know but it's weird because before we moved Emma was the most outgoing person ever

P: well we are only 14

S: i know, some girl's sister from our middle school was 16 and pregnant

P: well maybe she doesn't want a relationship yet.

S: Maybe...

After our conversation we got home and I opened the door and kissed Preston goodbye "Thank you, I had a fun time tonight." i said and went inside.

A/N

So how are you enjoying this I mean give me ideas and I might use them.

<3 DarkStar