Chapter 21 - Samantha

Friday, February 27

Emma's P.O.V.

I get a text from an unknown number as I walk to school. It reads 'Well I see you didn't listen, your lucky I'm moving away, one day I will have revenge.' I think its from Sam but who knows. I arrive at school and put away my board. I walk back out because I'm 10 minuets early, I see Sam covered in posters saying goodbye. She has a tun of people around her and I roll my eyes.

I don't see Lachlan or Preston yet so I go sit under a tree in the front of the school. I put on my headphones and scroll through my playlists, I choose a Pierce The Veil playlist and Southern Constellations comes on. I pull out my book and read, I am pulled out of my book when my headphones are taken off my head.

I look up and see Lachlan holding them, Vic's voice coming out faintly along with a lot of guitar. I smile and say "Hey, give those back!" he laughs and says "No, we need to celebrate!, Sam's leaving!" I smile and say "Fine, let me pack up." he gives me back my headphones and I pull out my English binder. I put my headphones away and I go to grab my binder but Lachlan's holding it.

I get up and say "I can carry my own binder" trying to grab it from him. He holds it above his head, just out of my reach and says "No, am I not allowed to hold my girlfriend's stuff?". I shake my head, jumping and snatching it "Not when you aren't in my first period." I say. He sighs, defeated, Sam walks over, her massive group of people following. She smiles her unnaturally red lips curling upwards.

"Hey Lachlan, as you can tell this is my last day hear" she says stepping towards him. She moves closer and says "Do you want to tell me something?" he looks uncomfortable and steps back, towards me, and says "How about, good ridens". She looks hurt and says "Well, whatever!" then smiles and looks like she has an idea.

She runs over to Lachlan and kisses him, he pushes her off as soon as that happens and throws her over to her group. I yell "Just get over it, we're 14 years old, we shouldent have boy problems, and keep your hands off of Lachlan" I walk away with my stuff as the bell rings. I walk over to first period.

After school I see Samantha again, she walks over to me and shoves me against the school wall, she hits me against my gut. She snarls "Bitch, this is what you deserve" she tries to punch me again but I catch it, putting her off balance. I knock her off her feet and run I hop on my board and go to Starbucks.

When I walk inside I notice a help wanted sign, I walk in and apply, after paperwork and a verry short interview, like "How are you with customers?" "Good" short, I have the job, my first shift is tomarrow after school. I board home and check my body, I have a small bruise on my stomach but nothing major.

I work on my homework and listen to some All Time Low. I check YouTube and I see a Coment on one of my covers. from CraftBattleDuty 'Hey, Em, check it out, I have a channel.' I go to my channel and he has videos with Preston and other people on there. I subscribe and shut off my phone.

<3 DarkStar