Chapter 27 - the end of the year

June 16

Emma's P.O.V.

Last day of school for the entire year, it's been crazy. Everything from Samantha to my parents showing up. This year has been amazing too Lachlan the concert it's been the worst and the best year of my life.

Lachlan's P.O.V.

It's amazing what I've gone through, I had a good feeling about this from Preston moving here anyways. It's had it's ups and downs but Emma was something I don't want to change, I'm gonna have to thank Sarah for coming over and bringing us together.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I love this year, I have had plenty of worthy memories and a wonderful year I'm just glad in the end I'm still with my best friend, Emma. I have my other friends but she forgave me after me being a B*tch to her.

Preston's P.O.V.

I have loved this year even though I went through Sarah I now have Krystal and I couldn't be happier. I knew agreeing to move to Australia to live with Lachlan would be a good idea. I love it here and we get to go to the beach!

Emma's P.O.V.

After graduation we all went to my house and I opened the finished photo album.

The first few from when Lachlan gave me the camera, New Years eve, Valentines Dance, days at the pool and beach, school, my birthday, the concert, Sarah's Birthday, to graduation. Random photos have worked their way into them.

We all laugh at the photos and remember where they came from.

I smile at the one of me and Lachlan's first kiss, he looks at what I'm smiling at and smiles putting his hand over mine.

This has been one crazy year but I'm glad its over. I'm just looking foreword to next year I'm quitting art and going into the new music class for my guitar.

A/N

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME AND MY BOOK IT HAS BEEN AMAZING!

THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL MOST LIKELY SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOPHOMORES!

THE SEQUAL WON'T COME IMMEDIATELY BUT WHEN IT DOES THE UPDATES SHOULD BE DAILY!

THANK YOU AGAIN THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING FIRST BOOK!

<3 <3 DarkStar