Chapter 13 - New Years Day

January 1

So I woke up in a bed in my pajamas, all I remember is that before I went to sleep is I was on the couch. I sat up and saw Lachlan standing in the doorway, "Finaly, it's 11, on and I put you in my bed last night." he said smiling. "Where did you sleep?" I ask grabbing my phone and squashing past him. "Oh, on the other half of the bed" he said smirking. "Oh..." I saw blushing walking into the living room, then kitchen.

Alex was making bacon and eggs and Max had his arms around her waist, Krystal was nowhere to be seen and Preston was sitting at the counter on his phone. I walk in yawn and say "Morning". Lachlan comes in behind me, everyone's still in pajamas. "Who's getting coffee?" he says yawning. Towering over me he hugs me from behind and rests his head on his shoulder. "I will, I've got a change of clothes." I say.

I grab my bag with my clothes in it and go into Lachlan's room, after I'm done changing I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. Lachlan comes up behind me and says "Do you remember what happened last night?" he asks walking over. I turn around, remembering our kiss, and wrap my arms around his neck. He rests his hands on my hips and I say "does this awnser your question?" then close the distance between us.

It feels like the first one sparks fly and our lips move in sync. We both pull away and rest our foreheads against each other. We walk out hand in hand and I grab my wallet. I walk to Starbucks and order, while I'm waiting, a girl from my school walks over. "Hi, are you Emma?" she asks, I nod. "I like your covers on YouTube, I found you by seeing who Lachlan was subscribed to, you popped up." she says. "Thank you" I say and my name is called I grab them and say bye.

I walk back and hum Therapy. When I get inside everyone is eating and I have a plate of eggs waiting. I sit down and devour them, everyone grabs a coffee. "Lachlan, a fan came up to me and said you subbed to me" I say. "Yeah, was I not supposed to?" he asks. "No, thank you." I say. After breakfast, Lachlan's brother stumbles in and says "Morning". "Mom and sad here yet?" Lachlan asks. "No, staying another night at a hotel so I had to come." Brian replies.

"Can you give the girls a ride home?" Preston asks. He nods and me and the girls pack up. I find my camera and look through the photos, there is at least one of everyone kissing, also one from when I was playing guitar and singing. Brian drives me home and I walk into my house to find Sarah, Sam, and Lilly in the living room and Mom and Dad in the kitchen.

"Hi" I say looking uneasily at Sam and Lilly. "Good Morning sweetheart" my mom says walking in I smile and walk upstairs. I print out the pictures, label them and stick them in the photo album. I get out my sheet music and play through some songs on the guitar, thinking about how in love I am with Lachlan but I'm afraid to say it.

<3 DarkStar