Chapter 10 - Winter Break

• Dedicated to Bajan Canadian for making my days bright

December 27

*Krystal's P.O.V.*

I haven't seen anyone since the dance but Em and Alex text me. I decide I'm not going to mope around. I get up and I grab my phone and earbuds putting on Ariana Grande, much better than what Em tortures me with. I walk to Starbucks and get my drink. I sit down and see Sarah walk in with her boyfriend. I sit and sip my coffee for a few minuets when Preston walks in, he had asked me to be his girlfriend at the dance. He had also kissed me outside of my house.

He orders and gets his drink then sits across from me in the booth "Hey" he said "What brings you here?" he asks. I reply with "My feet" and sip my coffee. "Do you wanna go to the movies?" he asks and I nod.

*Emma's P.O.V.*

I've chatted with Krystal and Alex but haven't seen anyone since the dance. I pick up my phone, headphones, and board and head out the door. I put on Paramore and ride around town. I see Preston and Krystal walk out of starbucks hand in hand. I ride past. I keep going until I've made it to the town center. I take a break on a park bench and I get a text from Lachlan, it reads:

From: Little Lachy <3

Wanna meet up at the theater in town center, theyre showing if I stay as a special. Plus I have your Christmas present. ^_^

To: Little Lachy <3

Sure I'm already here I was riding around town

I put away my phone and run into Vans. I grab a new pair of headphones, a beanie and some sunglasses. I pay and ask them to put a ribbon on the handle. I go back to the bench and wait. Lachlan shows up and I get up "Hey, here's your present" I say hugging him and handing him the bag. He opens it and thanks me. He hands me mine, it's in a brown bag with blue tissue paper sticking out.

I open it and pull out a box and I realize what it is. It's a super expensive camera I wanted. "Oh my god Lachlan thank you! I say and hug him looking up at him and we both lean in.

*Alex's P.O.V.*

I've been hanging out with Max all break and he's taking me to if I stay. At the theater I grab my phone and my wallet and my keys and went outside to find Max waiting. We walk to the theater and we pass by the place where we had our kiss. Max notices it too and takes my hand smiling. I look up at him and kiss him.

When we get there I see Preston and Krystal walking towards Lachlan and Emma, Emma's holding a box and there's two bags on the ground, there about to kiss.

*Lachlan's P.O.V.*

We're about to kiss when Preston and Krystal come over. "Hey man, what are you doing here?" Preston says as we jump apart. "Taking my girlfriend to the movies, you?" I say like nothing happened. "Same, look its Alex and Max" he says pointing to them walking towards us with their hands laced together.

Emma finally speaks up "Hey, look at what Lachlan bought me" she said picking up the camera box and the bag. She hands it to Alex. "No way, that costs soooo much!" Max says. "Anything for my girl" I say looking at Em. She takes it back and opens it she has us all stand together and takes a picture then takes a picture of each of the couples.

*Preston's P.O.V.*

Emma takes a picture of me and Krystal and I take a picture of her and Lachlan. We all pack up and go buy tickets to if I stay. After the movies Alex and Krystal are crying but Emma is sort of just looking at them like they're crazy. We walk into the food court with Krystal hugging on my arm. We sit down and her and Alex calm down.

When Max, Lachlan and Em come back with the food we all eat talking about break. "Can all of you come to my place! You know like now?" Em asked. All of us nodded except me. "I don't think your parents like me." I said even though this isn't true. "Stop lying Preston we all know they love you after dinner." she said.