Chapter 26 - Another Birthday Passed

May 27

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

Me and Emma's Parents haven't done anything too big on the whole custody thing yet but we're all worried. For my birthday I am spending it with my friends Jasmine and Emily. I get dressed in a cute dress with a flower design on it as well as a cute brown belt. I walk downstairs to the breakfast table with my parents and Emma sitting there.

We eat, waffles and Canadian bacon, my favorite breakfast. Emma hands me a small wrapped box, I open it to find an I Phone 6 in it I smile and squeal. "Thank You!" I say. I currently had an I Phone 4 with a cracked screen like seriously this is so awesome! I open it and set it up, inside of the phone box was a $100 I Tunes gift card.

Emma smiles and says "Everyone pitched in on that" I assume everyone is Lachlan, Preston, Max, Lilly, and Krystal. I set up my new phone and at 10 I go to Starbucks to hang out with Jasmine and Emily.

*Emma's P.O.V.*

After Sarah leaves I go to my room and turn on some Pierce the Veil. I had a tun of homework, I started working on my English project and I got through the majority of the project, it was due next Friday so I didn't need to finish it yet. I work on the rest of my stuff and at around 7 I go downstairs and eat some leftovers.

I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast so I was starving. I devour the food but not even an hour later I'm sitting on the bathroom floor throwing it up in the toilet. Sarah walks in and sees me hurling in the toilet, I finish and brush my teeth. I feel a bit light headed and I wander back to my bed.

A/N

Sorry it's short but I'm really sick like really sick

<3 DarkStar