Chapter 5 - The Day After

EDITED

October 5

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I wake up to the sound of singing but it's not from Emma's room so it's not from her speakers, I recognize the song, Still in to you by Paramore, and realize it's coming from the bathroom. I open the door to find Emma singing while brushing her hair. As soon as the door opens she stops singing and looks embarased.

"That was so good why'd you stop!?" I say confused. "Um... I'm not that good and I get uncomfortable singing for people." she says quietly. "I see" i think for a moment while she gets back to brushing her hair. "oh my god!" I yell getting an idea making Emma drop her hairbrush. By now I'm brushing and curling my hair. "What" she says annoyed picking up her brush and setting it on the counter.

"You totally need to make a YouTube account for covers! You can sing when your alone and post it without showing your face!" I say as she walks into her room, leaving the door open so we can still talk. "I don't know but it sounds like a good idea." she says making her bed. By now I'm walking into her room fully dressed in my clothes for the day. "Please!" I give her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but right now we need to meet the boys at starbucks, by the way how was last night?" she says walking downstairs. As I follow I reply "It was fun, he took me to a nice resturaunt..." after explaining every last detail and boring her to tears (not for real) we leave for starbucks, walking.

*Time skip to Starbucks*

*Emna's P.O.V. (considering this is a fanfic about Emma and Lachlan this is long overdue)*

As we walked inside I saw Lachlan and Preston Sarah walked over and sat next to Preston, and kissed him. I sat down next to Lachlan and said "PDA PDA PDA!!!" kind of loud causing Lachlan to laugh. They separated and blushed. "Anyways, give me your orders." Preston said getting out his phone. I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte then didn't pay attention to the rest of the orders. Preston and Sarah went to go order and get the drinks.

"Hey" I said nudging Lachlan. "Hey Bae." he replied making me giggle and blush. "You wanna go see MockingJay part 1 with Preston and I?" he asked. I replied "sure is Sarah coming?" I asked. "yeah, if she wants to" he replied and before I could say anything I had my PSL shoved in my hands.

"Girls, wanna go see MockingJay part 1?" Preston asked "Yeah" Sarah said sipping her coffe with one hand and taking Preston's in the other. "I already said yes" I say with Parah (yes I went there) giving me confused looks. "Lachlan asked." I say. "oh" they say in unison. Me and Lachlan look at each other then say "PARAH!!!" and burst out laughing. Preston and Sarah kind of look at eachother funny.

*Time skip to the Movie Theater*

Me and Lachlan walk in after buying our tickets and turn around to see Preston and Sarah walking towards the arcade in the center the movie theater was in. "Looks like we were set up" I say annoyed. "Yeah, but I'm not wasting my money." he says heading to the popcorn stand grabbing an extra large. "Hey, wait up, let me pay" I say handing the cashier my money. "I was gonna pay" Lachlan said pouting. I laughed, grabbed the popcorn and my change, and ran to the room. "Hey, wait up, your gonna spil the popcorn!"

I turn around at the door, my ponytail flying. "you only care about the popcorn, not the fact that the person your seeing the movie with is running away from you?" I say fake pouting. With me being distracted he grabed the popcorn and ran into the empty movie theater. We sit down and the theater quickly fills with no seats empty, and the movie starts.

*Le Time Skip until after the Movie*

Me and Lachlan walk out of the dark movie theater laughing into the bright lobby at around 12:30. Then out into the courtyard and there sitting on the fountain with a stuffed panda sits Sarah and Preston making out getting rude looks from people. We both yell at the top of our lungs "PDA PDA PDA PDA PDA" and they separate looking embarrassed. "How was the movie, did you enjoy it?" I looked at her with a look of, gonna tell you later and say "yeah it was fun but it would of been better if you guys were there." Lachlan says glaring at Preston.

"Yeah why did you run off to the arcade?" I say glaring at Sarah. "I wanted to play some games so Preston took me to the arcade and won me this panda" she says picking up the stuffed panda. "well you could of waited we would of gone with you." Lachlan says clearly annoyed. As soon as he says that Preston and Sarah jump up and run towards the food court, clearly avoiding the awnser. We walk over to the food court and stand in line for panda express.

Time skip to 1:05

We finish eating and Sarah and Preston nowhere to be seen. "Hey, where do you think they are?" I ask Lachlan. "knowing them, probably in a corner making out" he replies getting a giggle out of me. "Yeah, but our ride home is theirs so we have to find them." I say sighing. "No, we don't, let's go to the vans store I saw on the way in and wait till they get bored." Lachlan says. "Ok, I need a new pair of shoes anyways." I say walking in the direction of the store.

We walk in and start over at the shoes, I get a pair of skatebording, fashion, and normal vans and Lachlan gets two pairs of skatebording. We work our way over to the clothes in which I get a new shirt and a beanie and Lachlan gets a new pair of sun glasses finally we are done and we check out separately and I'm about to pay when Lachlan hands the boy his credit card.

"Lachlan I can pay I got a lot it's over 100 dollars." I say but he ignores me and pays anyways. I pout and ignore him as we go to a bench to sit and wait for Preston and Sarah. "You can't ignore me forever, and don't you think it's kind of silly to be mad at me for paying for your clothes?" he says. I give in and say "Whats taking them so long it's been half an hour" I say checking my phone. "I don't know" Lachlan says yawning.

"Come on your tired at 1:40 in the afternoon" I tease. "Yeah, what's wrong with that I stayed up till 3 in the morning." he replies yawning again. I laugh and say "What were you doing up that late when you knew you had to be up at a normal time." He looks down at his feet embaresesd "recording Minecraft videos for YouTube" he says quietly. I look at him confused "I don't know why you're embarased I love Minecraft" I say nudging his foot with mine. He looks up at me and says "really your not just saying that to have something in common with me?" he says questioning me. "yeah of corse ya Pleb" I say shoving him. "You watch us?" he says tilting his head. I look down, my turn to be embaresed "no, I just hear it through the walls of Sarah's room."

"oh." he says and with that we both look up to see Sarah and Preston walking over here with the panda and shopping bags. "We waited for you guys to come find us and you never did." Sarah says clearly pissed. "well we went shopping at vans" Lachlan says standing up grabbing both of our bags and walking off tworads the car. "hey come back here" I say after jumping up. Preston and Sarah sort of just follow me and Lachlan to the car.

Once they drop us off we go inside to find our parent pissed and waiting for us in the living room. "Where have you guys been all day we woke up and both of you were gone." Mom says and sits down on the couch waiting for us to explain. Sarah explains her part of the story and I explain mine exaggerating on the Parah parts.

"So, you have a boyfriend" our dad said. "Yeah, I really like him" Sarah said nervously. "Invite him over for dinner I would like to meet him, what about you missy?" he asks me, he has always called me missy ever since I became a trouble maker, but not a big one. "Nope, no relationship here. And just so you know, father, I haven't had my first kiss yet either." I say taking out my shoes and putting with all of the shoes by the door.

"well, you can go me and your mother need to discuss some things." and with that me and Sarah ran upstairs. "don't think I forgot about getting you a YouTube channel.

^time skip 1 hour later^

We finished getting me a YouTube account and we bought proper equipment with the last of my birthday money. "When you get that equipment set up you have to promise me to record a cover, please!" she said. "ok I promise and with that we shut our doors and she watched YouTube while I listened to Don't Panic by AllTimeLow and thought about Lachlan.

A/N

Ok, I'm giving you a long chapter so you better be happy!

^_^ <3 DarkStar