Chapter 3 - Feelings?

• Dedicated kay Preston Because he is a cactus

EDITED

September 30

Emma's P.O.V.

The next month flew by Sarah and I got closer to Lachlan and Preston. Preston has taken Sarah to the movies and to lunch but hasn't asked her out. Me and Lachlan have become close friends and I think I might be developing feelings for him. Me and Sarah became friends with these girls Lilly and Samantha but we call her Sam.

6:00

I get up to get ready for school taking a shower and putting on a Pierce the Veil Tour shirt and white wash jeans. I blow dry straiten and put my hair in a ponytail. I grab my phone and go downstairs after waking up Sarah. I go downstairs and eat toaster waffles (Woofles) and check my phone.

While I'm eating I get a text from Lachlan.

E-Emma

L-Lachlan

7:00

L: Hi, you awake yet?

E: Yep, been awake for the past hour

L: You and Sarah wanna ride to and from school?

E: Sure but I'm bringing my board because I'm going somewhere after school.

L: Where?

E: I'm going to try and get a job for the weekend.

L: Oh, parents not giving you money?

E: No, I live off of birthday money

L: Well we've been texting for half an hour
(They're very slow texters)

After this text Sarah bounces down the steps.

E: oh, Sarah just came down got to go text me when you're here

L: ok, byeeeeeeeeeee

7:30

I set down my phone and Sarah asks "Who were you texting? Was it Little Lachy?" Apparently Lachlan and Preston do YouTube and play Minecraft and they all call him Little Lachy. I reply "yes, he's giving us a ride to school." with a smirk. "oh, I bet Preston's gonna be there because they live together."

We chated until it was 7:49 and they got here. Instead of texting me Lachlan came up to the door. We both grabbed our backpacks and I got my vans jacket and skateboard. "Hey, Why didn't you text me?" I asked Lachlan. "so that could happen" he replies pointing at Sarah climbing into the front seat with Brian, Lachlan's brother. "oh, is Preston gonna ask her yet?" I asked walking towards the car. "soon he's planning on some type of dinner thing" he replies,

With that I climbed into the car ending our conversation. They had taken the small car so it only sat four people and me and Lachlan were squished in the back.

Lachlan's P.O.V. (it's long overdue for a boy to have a P.O.V.)

I was squished next to Emma but I didn't mind because she was so close to me. I really like her but she has never shown any interest in me and I don't want to ruin our friendship so I leave it alone.

7:55

We get to school and go our separate ways. Me and Preston walk to our lockers and chat.

L-Lachlan

P-Preston

L: hey when are you going to ask her?

P: I was thinking Saturday, when are you going to ask Emma?

Preston is the only person who knows my feelings for her.

L: I don't think I ever will because she doesn't show any interest.

P: well that's not what Sarah said

L: what did she say?

P: Emma really likes you but you don't show any interest either

L: well I do like her but I would be nervous.

P: well Maybe on Sunday we can do a double date with you

L: thanks but were gonna be late.

A/N

Sorry its kind of short I just wanted to have two parts separate. And it's kind of funny how the two main characters admit feelings in the second chapter when the other two java had feelings since the first. Anyways if you read this I am very thankful.

<3 DarkStar