Chapter 17 - Suicidal Actions

January, 25th

Emma's P.O.V.

I wake up in a bed, Lachlan is sleeping next to me on the other side of the bed, I kiss his cheek and he wakes up. "Morning beautiful" he says wrapping his arm around my waist. I kiss him and I feel fireworks. I lay there in his arms and my eyes close again.

[Dream has ended]

I wake up on the couch with Lachlan, Krystal, and Preston looking at me concerned. I remember how I shut down and how I fainted. I sit up and say "How long was I out". Brian walks in with a bottle of water, "2 hours" he says tossing it to me. The rest still haven't said anything, I kiss Lachlan getting a reaction out of all of them.

Lachlan kisses back, Preston shakes his head, and Krystal smiles. I hang out for the rest of the day, not talking about what happened in the park. At around 10 I change into pajamas and fall asleep in Lachlan's room.

January, 26th

I wake up with warm arms wrapped around my waist, I look behind me to find Lachlan sleeping peacefully I kiss him on the lips and get no reaction. When I try to get up his arms tighten and I roll my eyes. I kiss him again and he kisses back. He opens his eyes and smiles at me "Morning" he says, this all reminds me of my dream but it's not exact.

I smile and I take the opportunity to escape I get out of the bed and I run out his door. I go downstairs with Lachlan hot on my heels, His mom comes groggily down as I grab my bag from the living room. She looks at me and Lachlan and smiles. She walks over and says "You must be Emma, I've heard so much about you" shaking my hand I smile and Lachlan blushes.

After we go back upstairs I look at Lachlan "you talk about me?" I ask, he blushes and nods I kiss his cheek and go into the bathroom with my bag. After I get ready, I walk into Lachlan's room quietly to find him with his shirt off facing away. I set my bag down silently and walk over, I wrap my arms around his waist and he turns around.

He has a nicely toned body and I rest my hands on his abs. He smiles and kisses me I say "I'm going on a walk." and I grab my camera. I walk out of his house and around his neighborhood. I'm sitting under a tree with my camera next to me when Sam walks over she says "I thought I told you to stay away from Lachlan" I paralyze she kicks me and I fall over I faint.

When I wake up I'm in a room, my room with a note it reads 'next time your dead, Sarah had to beg me, trust me stay away' next to it was my bag from Lachlan's and my camera. I sigh, I decide, I'm going to listen to her, I love Lachlan, I really do but, I can't handle the stress. My phone goes off and it's from Lachlan.

From: JagBattleDuty

I miss you :(

I reply

To: JagBattleDuty

I think we should break up

I start crying

From: JagBattleDuty

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't reply I collapse on my bed and cry. I get up and go in to the bathroom, I get out a pocket knife and I cut into my leg, enjoying the pain, 1 for life 2 for Lachlan 3 for Sam 4 for Sarah and 5 for Love. I clean the blood and go to bed. I cry myself to sleep, thinking of life.

A/N

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

<3 DarkStar