Chapter 18 - The Aftermath

• Dedicated to My wonderful stars!

January 26

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I woke up heart broken, yesterday, Emma had gone on a walk and later Sarah showed up and grabbed her stuff. I texted her and she replied by breaking up with me. Today at school I'm going to find out why. I get up and get dressed, I eat and Brian drives me, Preston and Krystal to school. I wait outside with Preston at our normal spots, Emma arrives on her skateboard and goes into the school.

At lunch I am the first person to our table and I see Emma walk in and sit with Sarah, Preston walks in after and sits next to me. "It's no use, she won't say anything." he says shaking his head "She wasn't in a good mood either when we did our lesson in art she was out of it" I look down. After school Sam, Lilly, Sarah, and Emma come up to me. Sam in front, Sarah and Lilly behind her and Emma behind Sarah.

"Hi Lachlan," Sam says. "Emma, we need to talk" I say ignoring Sam. "Lachlan, she's not going to talk to you" Lilly says. I walk foreword and Emma steps back. She puts down her skateboard and I hear the first word of her's since yesterday "Bye" she says. Sam comes up to me and says "if you want to keep her alive I suggest dating me" breathing down my neck. Sarah comes over and says "Listen to her, I had to beg her not to kill Em, I'm on your side, Sam's crazy, come by at 4 I'll get you to Em"

I'm shaken up, Sarah wants to keep Em alive and Sam tried to kill her. At 4 I go to their house. Sarah opens the door and leads me up to Emma's room, through the door you can hear her singing.

After she finished I walked in and Sarah locked the door behind me. I walk in and over to Emma, she turns around and her eyes go from happy to scared. "What are you doing here?" she asks trying the door. "Em, I want to know why you broke up with me, I I I love you." I say looking her in the eye. She kisses me and sparks fly, I kiss back and we separate "I broke up with you to keep you safe, if I date you I'm dead, hurting you in the process" she says.

I kiss her again and we back up onto her bed. She breaks the kiss and says "Sarah" I smile and say "She's on our side" she smiles and I kiss her nose. We hang out doing homework till 6 and I leave. I hope Emma understands I love her and I would die for her. I hop that she understands I will pull us through any obstacles life might throw at us.

<3 DarkStar

Thank you so so much for 169 reads, I hope you all enjoy it and if you have ideas put them in the comments, also if a lot of people Coment I will make a contest