(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟒) diagon alley

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"DON'T STAY OUT TOO LATE" Mary told Rena as she kissed her head gently,

"Course I won't" Athena laughed, "I'm only going to get my school things remember?"

"Yeah I know but I also know what you and Remus are like, sitting up on top of that hill for hours on end"

"That's different" Athena laughed.

A week had passed since Athena had gotten her results and had the strange encounter with her sister. Since then the two of them had been pretending nothing had happened. Athena hadn't told her parents mainly because she was sure they already knew everything and she couldn't stand for them to lie to her face as well.

Luckily she had a distraction that came with being able to go into Diagon Alley with Remus just as she had planned. She looked herself over again in the mirror wondering whether her skirt was too short of whether her outfit was too much for a simple trip to Diagon Alley.

She'd been trying to channel her inner Dorcas a bit more. Everyone noticed Dorcas, she always looked amazing and always had an exuberant air of confidence that made Rena rather jealous.

However she wasn't sure how the girl did it, Athena knew that she looked nice however she also felt as though she was going to feel incredibly self conscious once she got there. Then again maybe being with Remus might take her mind off it.

"Right there's the key for Gringotts" Mary muttered as she handed her a very old looking key Athena had seen numerous times before, "don't lose it and please don't take too much"

"I wouldn't think about it, I've already worked out how much I need to buy everything" Athena assured her, I won't take anymore than that"

"You can take a bit more dear" Mary laughed, "get yourself something nice"

"Thanks mum" Athena smiled as she stepped backwards into the fireplace, "don't worry I'll be safe and I'll not be back late"

"Good, make sure you're at least back for tea... I'm making fish pie"

"Then I'll definitely be back" Athena laughed lightly, "love you mum"

"Love you too Rena" Mary smiled as Athena took a handful of powder from beside the fireplace.

"Diagon Alley" she stated loudly as she dropped the powder around her, allowing it to erupt in green flames before she was falling again. This time her feet landed roughly in the fire place of The Leaky Cauldron which was the famous pub that connected Diagon Alley to muggle London.